:poo: 100 %
By Tubby Isaacs
davidjay wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:37 pm By running them. The ball is never dead so you could run at any time but you could be caught out off the nets - from memory the courts (for want of a better word) were bigger than an ordinary practice net so placing ground shots was possible. I think you got two points for every run and five deducted for a wicket. Actually I think it was eight a side, everyone bowled two overs and each pair of batmen batted for four overs regardess of how many times you were out.
I still can't visualise that. Wouldn't the ball have got stuck in the net a lot? It's hard enough to place the ball in a gap in the game on the video. Wouldn't the batsmen keep getting hit by fielders throwing the ball in?
By Tubby Isaacs
He actually put down a written qyestion in February, This is the sort of out of the box thinking he's capable of.
To ask His Majesty's Government how many people aged (1) 20–30, (2) 31–40, (3) 41–50, (4) 51–60, (5) 61–75, and (6) 76 and over, were prosecuted in (a) 2021, (b) 2022, and (c) 2023, for non-payment of their TV licences.
His first for nearly 3 years. No speeches since Nov 2020.
By Crabcakes
davidjay wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:01 pm A perfectly normal comment from a member of a perfectly normal government.

Why would we be proud? It’s not like anyone had any hand in continental drift.

I assume it’s some garbled take on us being proud of our island nation, only filtered through someone thicker than the ground-up version of his nickname.
By Tubby Isaacs
His voting record is interesting.

https://www.publicwhip.org.uk/mp.php?id ... howall=yes

Look at all those "rebellions". They aren't really that because there's no whip, it just means that he's voting differently to the Crossbenchers who are generally sane people (even if they're wary of defeating the government too often). I reckon Botham's "rebellion" is unlikely to be coming from the liberal left. And a quick glance suggests he's voting with the Tories on these.

Funny how he was a very frequent attender at first then stopped bothering.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]