:sunglasses: 50 % :laughing: 43.8 % :cry: 6.3 %
By mattomac
Andy McDandy wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:21 pm
mattomac wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:26 pm Rehman Chishti and John Baron are exploring the possibility of running.

It seems to annoyed Iain Dale , no i've never heard of them.
Chishti appears to be a reasonably sound constituency MP, Brexiter on the grounds that his constituents were. Lots of private members' bills, many worthy causes.

Baron's a soldier turned merchant banker arch-Eurosceptic. Took over from Teresa Gorman which I think says it all.

Chishti has zero experience of high level politics, but seems a hell of a lot more reasonable than any of the other candidates.
Problem is with zero name value in a field that’s going resemble a battle royal they will struggle.

Saying all that a massively long drawn out contest helps Labour and allows Starmer to step in the void.

This is a summer to potentially seize it.

I’m seeing so little from Tungenhat, seems less odd but he needs to start to paint a canvas or he will get drowned, Wallace is still delaying so I think that might be a ship that sinks, his endorsement might be worth it.

Sunak’s support so far can’t seem to follow copy and paste techniques and is being panned on Twitter, can see it being sunk before it starts.
By satnav
I think ultimately the contest will end up boiling down to the Tory grassroots having to chose between Rishi and the stop Rishi candidate. Hopefully the 1922 will make the contest as quick as possible. If MPs can whittle the field down within the next two weeks I can't see why a national contest to take more than a couple of weeks, the two final candidates could have a couple of TV debates and a week to vote.
By Tubby Isaacs
Kemi Badenoch joins Conservative leadership race
Former equalities minister Kemi Badenoch, who resigned from government two days ago, has announced she will be joining the running to be Boris Johnson’s successor.
She told The Times she would radically cut the size of the state[ and provide a “limited government focused on essentials”.
That's what they voted for in Blyth Valley.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]