:sunglasses: 50 % :laughing: 43.8 % :cry: 6.3 %
By Tubby Isaacs
If this is true, how does Rees-Mogg square it with slavish support for Johnson?
Jacob Rees-Mogg said he will not be voting for Rishi Sunak in the upcoming leadership election.
He told the BBC: “I will not be endorsing Mr Sunak for prime minister. “I belong to a party that believes in low taxation and the former chancellor has talked about low taxation and delivered higher taxation. “We have had a high tax chancellor and I belong to a low tax party and I want to see us getting back to being a low tax party. “I will support a leader who believes in keeping public expenditure under control to deal with inflation.”
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:40 pm The comedy writes itself
Pork Markets.

And (feeing rather unchivalrous about this observation).
She sports what the Manga crowd describe as "Forehead of doom".

Question: How badly would Liz "Forehead of doom" Truss, spoil a leadership bid?
By Youngian
LBC asking Tory voters who they’d like to see as the next leader. ‘He was in the military’ is the cheat code for the white candidates. Not convinced they know anything Wallace and Tugendhat’s careers and strengths. Boris cult is still strong and they don’t like any candidates; “Boris is one of us,” claimed someone who is either a crook or buys bridges from Bernie Madoff.
By satnav
I think Wallace would have been the leader who would have the best chance of securing an election win for the Tories because he is one of the few Tory ministers who has done a good job in office. With him out of the running I reckon it will end up being Sunak via Truss in the run off. If it does get to that point and Sunak has a good lead in the polls I wonder if Sunak might offer Truss the job as Chancellor if she steps aside.
By Watchman
Andy McDandy wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:31 pm Apparently Gromit wasn't keen.
Well we already know Nadhim Zahawi has the wrong trousers'
kreuzberger liked this
By Abernathy
satnav wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:46 pm I reckon it will end up being Sunak via Truss in the run off. If it does get to that point and Sunak has a good lead in the polls I wonder if Sunak might offer Truss the job as Chancellor if she steps aside.
If that does end up as Truss vs Sunak, that will almost certainly happen. I rather think that Sunak knows that if it is left to the swivel-eyed nutjobs in the Conservative Party in the country, he will lose out to Truss, who remains inexplicably popular with the psycho footsoldier/committee vote, despite bearing the mark of “remainer”.
Oboogie liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]