:sunglasses: 50 % :laughing: 43.8 % :cry: 6.3 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
Andy McDandy wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:20 am Serious question - is there anything (save basic human decency) stopping Johnson standing in this contest?

I just wouldn't put it past him, is all.
I don't think there is, see John Major.
By Youngian
Andy McDandy wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:20 am Serious question - is there anything (save basic human decency) stopping Johnson standing in this contest?

I just wouldn't put it past him, is all.
I learned this yesterday after comparing the situation to Corbyn’s intransigence. Johnson will no longer face a VoNC so he probably can stand.
under Tory Party rules, once the parliamentary party has voted that it has no confidence in the leader, the no-confidenced leader cannot stand for re-election, even if he/she has the backing of the Conservative Party membership at large. Whereas under Labour Party rules, if there's a challenge to the leader, the incumbent can stand, as Corbyn did.
By Youngian
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:07 am I don't think he'll be an MP much longer. No way is he allowed to stay on as PM after announcing his resignation. If he can't do that, he'll want to go back to full time money grubbing.
He’s fucked everything up for his paymasters that bankrolled his punditry. And will he have any market value, anyway? He’ll think of something. Jeffrey Archer still fleeces old ladies in Granchester for a tenner to see him speak at his own book promos.
By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:07 am I don't think he'll be an MP much longer. No way is he allowed to stay on as PM after announcing his resignation. If he can't do that, he'll want to go back to full time money grubbing.
Is there a paper in the country that'll stump up a Quarter Mill a year for a damaged goods?
By Tubby Isaacs
Bones McCoy wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:40 pm
Is there a paper in the country that'll stump up a Quarter Mill a year for a damaged goods?
Wingnut welfare is always available.
Spoonman liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Youngian wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:20 pm
He’s fucked everything up for his paymasters that bankrolled his punditry. And will he have any market value, anyway? He’ll think of something. Jeffrey Archer still fleeces old ladies in Granchester for a tenner to see him speak at his own book promos.
Probably money in him writing stuff shitting on other politicians, I'd think. There's also a wingnut welfare, PR for mad dictators.
By Malcolm Armsteen
You really need to ask?
By Spoonman
Too expensive I suspect for KGB News.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]