:sunglasses: 50 % :laughing: 43.8 % :cry: 6.3 %
By Watchman
In case the young ladies who frequent these precincts missed it, Mr Sunak has just said that the lefty-woke want to cancel “our women”
By Watchman
From the Guardian rolling coverage;

Sunak says he will end the “devolve and forget” mentality, saying he will call out the SNP on their record on issues such as drug and alcohol abuse.

He swiftly moves on to say – very loudly – that he will take on the “lefty-woke culture that wants to cancel our history, our values and our women”. That receives a rapturous applause from the members in Perth.
Oboogie liked this
By satnav
Quite a few Scottish Tories seemed to be rather surprised at how many protesters there were outside tonight's hustings in Perth. They were particularly offended by the large banner with the words 'Tory Scum'. They clearly don't appreciate how much graft goes into producing large banners like that.
By Spoonman
I see both eejits were in Belfast today trying to canvas party supporters.

I'm pretty sure given that the Tory party membership in NI could fit on to two coaches at the most, why make a song & dance about it?
By davidjay
Spoonman wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:27 pm I see both eejits were in Belfast today trying to canvas party supporters.

I'm pretty sure given that the Tory party membership in NI could fit on to two coaches at the most, why make a song & dance about it?
It's yet another topic they don't give a shiny one about but they have to pretend they do because it's part of the core Tory philosophy. Same as bunging a few pennies at poor people.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]