:sunglasses: 50 % :laughing: 43.8 % :cry: 6.3 %
By Andy McDandy
I agree. Aside from the two situations being completely different, I feel Truss was in a lose/lose situation - carry on and you're a heartless bastard, stop and express concern and you're a timid little wuss melting in the headlights.

End of the day though, it's all pointless. Most of the Tories will have made up their minds and no amount of posturing will shift them.
By Boiler
I read elsewhere that one Tory MP has suggested that "giving control" of the leadership election to the Party members is a bad idea and should be for MPs alone.

We all know it'll be Truss anyway. Then when she fucks up (probably starting a war directly with Putin), that will be the cue for The King Of The World to come to the rescue.
By Andy McDandy
"Fighting crime"? They're not bloody Batman.

All that "paperwork" is designed to provide a solid chain of evidence which ensures that when brought to court, villains get sent down and people have confidence in the system and its processes.

What does she want? Silly question, she wants glorified security guards keeping nice places safe for nice people.
Watchman, Spoonman liked this
By Watchman
A good question, but so is "Will Rupert Murdoch still be breathing in the next GE runup? The fucker is 91 years old and should by rights be maggot fodder by now. Cunt must have a deal with Lucifer.
Well I can guess who holds the cards in that deal………”read’em and weep, Beelzebub!
By Tubby Isaacs
satnav wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:00 pm When talking about her tough approach to Law and Order, Truss said she feared that police officers were spending to much of their time on paper work rather than fighting crime. Surely it would be better to base policies on research and evidence rather than gut instinct.
I think the Police spend too much time eating pies rather than fighting crime.

By Abernathy
Jehovah in a fucking Jeep.

Apparently, “Surgical” Truss is planning to appoint ultra-callous gin-guzzling behemoth Therese Coffey as her Chancellor of the Exchequer. Though it seems the ERG would prefer **checks notes** John Redwood.

This does not bode well. I am frankly torn between recognising that Truss’s disastrous cabinet appointments (and presumably the rest of her appointees will be equally grim) can only be good for Labour’s prospects of getting the cunts thrown out and replaced with a decent Labour government at the next election, and being genuinely concerned at the further damage a new Truss cabinet would be able to inflict on us all in the two years they have left.
By satnav
Last week the Guardian predicted that Truss would make Kwasi Kwarteng Chancellor, Coffey Home Secretary and Braverman Secretary of state for Work and Pension. So she is basically keeping all the dead wood from the Johnson cabinet and promoting most of them to jobs where they can do even more damage.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:29 pm Badenoch for Education, some are saying. Sole qualification seems to be that she's "anti-woke".
That would be an utter disaster...
Tubby Isaacs liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]