:sunglasses: 50 % :laughing: 43.8 % :cry: 6.3 %
By satnav
I was reading earlier that Liz Truss s using the same town house as Boris Johnson to co-ordinate her leadership bid. I'm pretty sure that the house is owned by an executive of Sky TV. Should a major broadcaster really be taking sides in a contest that will determine the next Prime Minister?
By Andy McDandy
Pah! Insisting on following the rules? How woke and un-British of you! We conquered the world by being mavericks, and besides, we're sure he's a decent chap, word is his bond and so on.

Think I'm joking? That's seriously part of their culture war strategy.
By Abernathy
Youngian wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:38 am Will Murdoch still be backing these deadbeats in the next GE run-up if they’re still looking like losers? Not his style but neither is the former DPP who prosecuted phone hackers. I hope Murdoch’s fears are correct and has a lot to lose from PM Keir.
A good question, but so is "Will Rupert Murdoch still be breathing in the next GE runup? The fucker is 91 years old and should by rights be maggot fodder by now. Cunt must have a deal with Lucifer.
By Crabcakes
It’s like getting free VIP tickets to watch 2 morons go at it in a laxative-eating contest when you’re the local plumber. It’s funny while it’s happening, but the joy rapidly wears off when you find yourself elbow-deep in the rancid consequences.
By Abernathy
Crabcakes wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:36 pm It’s like getting free VIP tickets to watch 2 morons go at it in a laxative-eating contest when you’re the local plumber. It’s funny while it’s happening, but the joy rapidly wears off when you find yourself elbow-deep in the rancid consequences.
You certainly have an eye for a vivid simile.
By Malcolm Armsteen
The debate on TalkTV has been abandoned after the moderator fainted - presumably that was the crash that caused the horrified reaction from 'Surgical'.

Ricky S will react when his advisers have told him which way to go...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]