:laughing: 100 %
By Watchman
Tulip Sadiq asks the prime minister about the welfare of 200 unaccompanied migrant children who’ve gone missing.

Tory MP Jonathan Gullis heckles ‘well they shouldn’t have come here illegally’.
By Abernathy
Yes, O'Brien righteously ripping the despicable cunt to shreds.

The call-in that thought that Gullis is being as performatively nasty as he is is because :

a) He knows that when the election comes he WILL be a former MP

b) He can't return to his teaching job because no school will touch him with a ten foot pole.

c )GBeebies can only give jobs to so many utter cunt former MPs, and the window may be closing.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Youngian wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:21 pm They’ll be plenty of takers for Gullis’s diatribe. ‘What sort of parents put their kids in danger like this? Stop bringing them if you don’t want them kidnapped by nonces,’ just about covers it.
This has already been a theme on Twitter. Plus someone claiming to be a parent of a child taught by Gullis who says he was a brilliant teacher.

Even Gullis says he was rubbish...

May have a berth with Burble?
By Malcolm Armsteen
Article:

https://yorkshirebylines.co.uk/news/hom ... gullis-mp/
Following the ‘grooming gang’ scandals, a teacher (or other professional working with young people) would now be considered unsuitable for the role if they expressed the views held then – that children are responsible for their own abuse and should not be protected.

It must be hoped that, should he lose his seat in the next election, Gullis’s views regarding migrant young people will render him unsuited to any role requiring contact with young people, or in policies in respect of them. The government too must be held accountable for the abuse missing migrant children are likely to be experiencing. Alexis Jay completed her report in 2014, nearly ten years ago. Public officials can no longer hide behind ignorance.
Abernathy liked this
By Andy McDandy
Problem is, he uses his fanbase's hatred of the teaching profession to his own advantage - "Of course they say I was a useless teacher, I wouldn't sign up to their lefty woke agenda!".

As said on here many times, you can't easily shame the shameless.
By Andy McDandy
Not quite north, not quite midlands. Seems to exist only to provide Midlands Today with a "Stoke's bouncing back!" or "Stoke pottery decorates the latest tat for something royal" story, the latter being symptomatic of the BBC's obsession with arts and crafts.
By Watchman
My nearest junction to the M6….that’s it, that’s it’s best point

Edit: thinking about that, geographically it’s not the nearest, but the one to use if I’m heading north
Last edited by Watchman on Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]