:laughing: 100 %
By Yug
Seeing as Surgical has seen fit to give this cretin a Cabinet post I think it's time he had his own thread.

Secretary of State for Education.

Education.

Oh. My. Fucking. God!

<where's the facepalm smiley when you need it?>
By Malcolm Armsteen
Jimmy the Brain has gone to Foreign.

Yes, he will be the outward face of this country in the halls of power all over the planet...

Education has gone to Malthouse. A proper slap in the face for kids and educators throughout the land...
By Yug
Kay Burley is interviewing this spectacularly unintelligent pile of dung. To a question about economic growth and the IMF's prediction that Tory policies will make 2023 feel like a recession, Mr bRaneS started his answer with "Well, the Labour Party are trying to create this negative narrative and this is why we go on about the anti-growth coalition.. "

I give up. It's obvious to even a brain-damaged earthworm that the economy is in a parlous state and the policies announced in the mini budget will only make things worse, and this cunt (who is our Foreign Secretary for some unfathomable reason) is telling the country that everything would be tickety-boo if only Labour would stop talking the economy down.

It's like that thing about shit Brexit being our fault because we didn't "believe" hard enough

Bad as it is now, another two years of these cretins and the country will be totally fucked for at least a generation.
By Crabcakes
Watchman wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:51 am This bloke's a bit of a twat

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... s-moved-on
The interview was an absolute disaster. He had no comeback from being played his own words, and then did a “let me finish!” gambit to give the impression he wasn’t being allowed to speak. Only Robinson called his bluff and let him go ahead, and lo and behold he had nothing else to say.
By Watchman
No mention of the Gulf States, can’t get us throw out of theWorld Cup, or stop those arms deals

UK will sanction human rights abusers rather than ‘commentate’, says Cleverly
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... SApp_Other
By Crabcakes
Yug wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:26 am I've just seen this utter tit, live on Sky News, totally straight-faced, say Starmer wouldn't understand the NI negotiations.

What is he on?
If he means Starmer wouldn’t understand why the Tories have had to renegotiate a deal that various previous PMs and brexit secretaries have all allegedly sorted out then resigned over because it was all wrong before claiming the next person who had done the same thing or worse had sorted it, only to then say that was all wrong too and they would have done it differently if it was their job (but when it actually was their job, they didn’t do anything differently at all assuming they did anything whatsoever, and they often didn’t), then yes I’ll give him that because I don’t think *anyone* understands that.
Yug, Watchman, Samanfur and 1 others liked this
By Watchman
At £12,000 per flying hour he'd better come back with world peace and a cure for cancer

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... s-30046480
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]