:laughing: 100 %
By Abernathy
satnav wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:01 pm The Tory Party's useful idiot Dan Hodges has come riding to Cleverly's rescue claiming that the Home Secretary said 'It had a shit MP.'
Yeah. “It had a shit MP” is all too easily misheard as “It’s a shithole”.

Just like “That horse is banana coloured” sounds just like “Fondle my gussett”.
Oboogie liked this
By kreuzberger
Granted, Stockton is a town with little going for it and has been scratching its arse for decades - I lived a regrettable year there in the early 80s - but it is a damn sight better than a lot of other places which I visited in the old second division or as a travelling minstrel. Chelmsford, Rochdale, High Wycombe, Sarfend - those are shitholes where the new Chinese pneumonia virus could make a name for itself.
By kreuzberger
The more I think about this, the more outraged I am. I doubt very much that Dim Jim has ever been within a million miles of the East Riding, as was.

Yes, much of Middlesbrough is a khazi, as are places like Peterlee, but so much of it is genuinely lovely. The Georgian splendour of Egglesham where we used to get our Saturday groceries, Saltburn where I learned to windsurf, Runswick Bay for coffee and cakes on a Sunday before nipping down to Whitby for a chippy. Kinking it up on Roseberry Topping, just for the hell of it.

On reflection, Stockton was actually OK, even if my dreads, circa 1984, were not to the locals' taste. Dim Jim is indeed a cunt.
By Watchman
satnav wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:01 pm The Tory Party's useful idiot Dan Hodges has come riding to Cleverly's rescue claiming that the Home Secretary said 'It had a shit MP.'
If you leave it to someone else to come with that bollox on your behalf, then you’re bang to rights
By Tubby Isaacs
They've found a defence.

He was calling Alex Cunningham "shithead" or something.
Cleverly did call Labour MP 'shit', but did not use similar term about his constituency, source close to home secretary claims
James Cleverly, the home secretary, has suggested that he was misheard in the Commons yesterday, saying that while he did call a Labour MP “shit”, he did not describe the MP’s constituency as a “shit-hole”.

He will be hoping that his revised explanation ends a row that escalated this afternoon when Ben Houchen, the Conservative Tees Valley mayor, joined Labour MPs in saying Cleverly should apologise for his remarks about Stockton. (See 2.20pm.)
By Andy McDandy
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... orry-farce

John Crace on "Jimmy Dimly". Nice stuff.
Just a fortnight ago James Cleverly was living his best life. Flying around the world by private jet – or, if he had to slum it, business class – in search of photos of himself with world leaders in his capacity as foreign secretary. Keepsakes to boast to the kids about when he was out of a job in a year’s time.

It was the ideal job. Because literally all that was expected of him was to be able to smile and not be rude to anyone.
Jimmy Dimly isn’t the brightest of cabinet ministers – who is? – but even he can work out he’s been chucked a hospital pass.
Rather than admitting he had called his Stockton constituency a “shithole”, he had tried to claim that what he had said was that Cunningham was a “shit MP”.

Not the most convincing of explanations, as Cleverly had first denied he had said anything at all, and his subsequent elucidation bore no resemblance to the audio recording. Put simply, Dimly wasn’t entirely convincing.
By Watchman
James Cleverly visits the Kigali Genocide Memorial in Kigali, Rwanda before agreeing a new deportation treaty.

World shortage of irony meters following mass explosions
By Andy McDandy
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... o-oblivion

John Crace.
James Cleverly? Any prime minister’s useful idiot. Someone who would do or say anything in exchange for the trappings of power. Who doesn’t actually believe in anything. Beyond his own survival. Just give him a shiny toy for his office desk and he’s a happy boy.
Point one, said Dimly. Clear out the dependants of scumbag international students. Point two. Get rid of all foreign care and NHS workers. Fuck them! Point three. Get rid of all other foreign workers in shortage areas. Fruit and vegetable pickers. Go back to wherever you came from. There were no points four and five. They had just been there to sound comprehensive. As if this was thought through. Or maybe Jimmy D just couldn’t remember them. Maybe four and five were just to be more and more beastly to foreigners.

There we had it. Dimly sat down with a huge smirk. Revelling in his own smugness. His intellectual inferiority. Because what he had just done was effectively torch the economy. There would be no one left to fill the vacancies in the NHS and social care sector. Public services that were already on a knife-edge would now implode. Hospitality and agriculture would be dead.

But what the hell? Who cared about the economy so long as halfwits like Lee Anderson were happy. Far better to do that than actually to explain to people that there were serious consequences to delivering the half-arsed ideas they had promised. Crediting voters with intelligence was no way to go. Even better, it wasn’t even as if this lunacy would win them an election. What he was really doing was creating an impossible mess for Labour to inherit. Win, win!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]