:laughing: 100 %
By Bones McCoy
Some minor MP might have a thinn excuse: poorly considered joke, not for public consumption, apologise.

The Home secretary is in charge of policing.
The police are supposed to take a dim view of rapey behaviour.
We are trying to reeducate the police who consider it a laughing matter.
We home to remove the ones who consider it a hobby.

What sort of example ...
By satnav
Numerous Tory MPs and right wing commentators are rallying around Cleverly declaring that he is a 'thoroughly decent bloke. ' A thoroughly decent bloke who described a constituency in the North East as a 'shithole'. A decent bloke who has concluded that the Rwanda policy was 'bat shit' but is pressing ahead with it anyway. A decent bloke who will spend the next 12 months being as horrible and nasty to immigrants as he can be in order to try and cling onto power.
By Spoonman
If Glenn Quagmire* was the Home Secretary, even he'd show a bit more tact than James Oxymoron did here. :roll:

*Male character from the American adult animated TV series "Family Guy" - registered sex offender, major sex pest & addict, an appalling all-round human being in general despite being a big fan favourite.
By Bones McCoy
Spoonman wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:16 pm If Glenn Quagmire* was the Home Secretary, even he'd show a bit more tact than James Oxymoron did here. :roll:

*Male character from the American adult animated TV series "Family Guy" - registered sex offender, major sex pest & addict, an appalling all-round human being in general despite being a big fan favourite.
Maybe we tag his tweets with "Giggety" henceforth.
By Spoonman
Abernathy wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:42 am I never knew Quagmire was a registered sex offender. Are you sure you don’t mean this guy ?
There's an episode in series 3 where Peter & Lois ask Glenn to look after their children as they have to go out of town for an emergency, and Glenn straight away replies back to them along the lines of "In accordance with Meghans Law I have to tell you... you know what, it's fine, I'll look after the kids!" That would suggest that he's a registered sex offender in the US.

Also, while it's strongly implied that (John) Herbert is a hebephile/paedophile, I don't think he's ever been shown on the show that he's a registered sex offender.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]