By Youngian
He described his teaching persona as “a mixture of Boris with the charisma, and Jacob Rees-Mogg - a stiff-upper lip British type with a no-nonsense approach to expectations”.

What the hell does that mean; wrong about nearly everything, shrug your shoulders and invent some new lies?
Dalem Lake liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
Charles Moore thinks that the late queen should be canonised:

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/sho ... de-a-saint

Apparently she has performed miracles:
I already know personally of one example where the Queen, after death, made a difference. My cousin, Tom Oliver, has long suffered from exceptional anxiety about catching illnesses. He worked hard, usually successfully, in managing this, and leads an active, fruitful life; but his worry was worsened by Covid, particularly because he is diabetic and because he was engaged in major commitments which would burden his wife if he died or was incapacitated. Until this week, Tom had had almost no direct human contact, except with immediate family, for more than 29 months. He decided, however, that he really should witness the lying-in-state. He travelled up from rural Herefordshire, and queued among the crowds of thousands, for 15 hours, never sitting down. He reached Westminster Hall well after night had fallen, and viewed the coffin. Behold, he tells me, the wonderful experience of grace cast out his fear. He is left with its rational aspects, but finds that what he calls ‘the sense of irrational jeopardy’ has gone. He quotes the line from the hymn, ‘The prisoner leaps to loose his chains’.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Sanctified, not beatified.

Moore is on reasonably firm ground as to the procedure, an Anglican saint can be 'proclaimed' to be a pious or holy person.

Chronicles, 6:41 - King James version
Now therefore arise, O LORD God, into thy resting place, thou, and the ark of thy strength: let thy priests, O LORD God, be clothed with salvation, and let thy saints rejoice in goodness.

The FFS is in suggesting that herself be sanctified...
Oboogie liked this
By davidjay
Andy McDandy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:25 am The criteria for miracles seems to have gone from "caused an otherwise impossible thing to occur" to "was a bit inspiring".

We're going to hell in a handcart, you couldn't make it up.
I was feeling a bit stressed out the other night so I had a walk down to a local pub. A couple of pints later I felt much better; perhaps I should ask the pope to beatify the owner?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]