:sunglasses: 11.1 % :pray: 44.4 % :laughing: 22.2 % :cry: 22.2 %
By satnav
There don't seem to be many Tory MPs rushing out to speak up for Braverman IDS and Rees-Mogg have spoken up for her but they are both has beens. Andrea Jenkyns has backed her but I'm not really sure that this is a positive thing. Most other MPs are being really quiet. Channel 5 were so desperate to find a backer for Braverman that they had to interview Anne Widdecombe who is no longer a member of the Tory Party.
By davidjay
Bones McCoy wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:32 pm Today Suella wakes up to discover there's been no massive revolt.
Her name barely appears on a front page.
Her social media loyalists are maginalised.
All the interest's on Cameron and Cleverley.

She isn't the martyr that reset the party.
She was just a bit of disposable reactor shielding.
Yet again a member of a 'disadvantaged' group is used to show that the Tories are the true party of inclusivity. Yet again they're dumped once their usefulness is outlived.
By Youngian
Bones McCoy wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:32 pm Today Suella wakes up to discover there's been no massive revolt.
Her name barely appears on a front page.
Her social media loyalists are maginalised.
All the interest's on Cameron and Cleverley.
Monday morning’s a long time in politics. Whatever time Swellin drops her explosive letter it’ll be just another day. For once, well played Rishi, for now.
Last edited by Youngian on Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Tubby Isaacs
No point in her doing that. She should win her seat- all very safe round there.

Of the others, a list of the Common Sense Group here. Mixture of people who might as well give up now and very safe seats. So I'd expect very few defections. There were only 2 defections to UKIP during the Coalition, after all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Sense_Group
By Abernathy
It’s pretty brutal, though, is it not? Accuses Sunak of bad faith, lies, and broken promises, and reveals that Sunak only put her back in the Home Office basically because she was blackmailing him into going full nutjob.

It’s dripping bitter bile, but it can be propaganda manna from heaven for Labour, if we get the pitch right. PMQs tomorrow should be half an hour of fun.

In the meantime, let the Tory civil war continue apace.
Oboogie, Youngian liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
On the PM programme Chris Mason, the BBC’s political editor, says he has asked Braverman’s team if he can see the document she writes about setting out the conditions he agreed to when she promised to support him. Mason says he was told that was “not for today” – implying she is planning to release it in due course.
She might be talking bollocks, but I'd like to see Sunak put on the spot about this.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]