:sunglasses: 11.1 % :pray: 44.4 % :laughing: 22.2 % :cry: 22.2 %
By Tubby Isaacs
Bones McCoy wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:18 pm "Forces of anarchy: wreckers of law and order. Communists, Maoists, Trotskyists, neo-Trotskyists, crypto-Trotskyists, union leaders, Communist union leaders, atheists, agnostics, long-haired weirdos, short-haired weirdos, vandals, hooligans, football supporters....."
Alcoholics, child molesters, nervous wrecks and prima donnas
Jilted lovers, office clerks, petty thieves, hard drug pursuers.
Lonely tramps, awkward misfits, oh anyone of these.
Arrowhead liked this
By Bones McCoy
Only reported in the Guardian so far.
I should be delighted, but would hate to celebrate a "Mark Twain".

I'll await corroboration in other sources.

Update: Independent now has the news, along with STV, Pink News and the Liverpool Echo.
Last edited by Bones McCoy on Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Abernathy
Needless to say, I'm exceptionally pleased that this poisonous harridan is no longer Home Secretary.
Sam Coates now saying she was sacked for sharing secure government information via a private mobile phone, in breach of security protocols. Coates says he is being told it was supposedly "an honest mistake" - well if so, why did she have to go?
By Youngian
Abernathy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:39 pm Cruella's resignation apparently required by real PM Jeremy Hunt, I hear.
Alleged liberal woke Grant Schapps tipped to replace Swellin. Is Hunt establishing his tough leader credentials by moving in on the Tory right? Santa really has come early this year. Hope Hunt nails their bollocks to the wall
Arrowhead liked this
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:48 pm
Abernathy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:39 pm Cruella's resignation apparently required by real PM Jeremy Hunt, I hear.
Alleged liberal woke Grant Schapps tipped to replace Swellin. Is Hunt establishing his tough leader credentials by moving in on the Tory right? Santa really has come early this year. Hope Hunt nails their bollocks to the wall
I'm hoping for a "Leon, the professional" style cleanup.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]