:sunglasses: 11.1 % :pray: 44.4 % :laughing: 22.2 % :cry: 22.2 %
By Tubby Isaacs
Abernathy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:45 pm Needless to say, I'm exceptionally pleased that this poisonous harridan is no longer Home Secretary.
Sam Coates now saying she was sacked for sharing secure government information via a private mobile phone, in breach of security protocols. Coates says he is being told it was supposedly "an honest mistake" - well if so, why did she have to go?
Because she's mad and been on manoeuvres since she was appointed. Hunt will have persuaded Truss she can't be trusted and can hear Surrey voters stampeding to the Lib Dems every time she speaks.
By Spoonman
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:50 pm Didn't see that coming.

Apparently (according to Beth Rigby) she has breached the ministerial code...
Pfff! As if that matters among this lot!

My guess - there's some big kompromat on her, and has been offered to personally resign before being pushed.
By Bones McCoy
Logged into the wrong account (see below).

Now consider that you wouldn't o this if you maintained sensible separation between work and personal accounts.
All of us who've worked fomr home have managed this with few problems.

I infer that Sue Ellen has either been doing personal emailing while on the taxpayer's clock (naughty).
Or been mixing business with personal politicking / profit (disloyal at best).

One does wonder what sort of future PM would consider her for another cabinet job.

I'm still hopeful for a massive collapse of the extremely toxic tory right.

By Tubby Isaacs
Am I overreading this, or is it likely she send it to somewhere very wrong that she shouldn't be in touch with? Would be harsh to sack her for sending it to her school friend Sally, wouldn't it? She says she realised right away. Would that not allow the boffins to get on to Sally and destroy it that end?

I know nothing about IT.
By Abernathy
From the resignation letter, it seems pretty clear that the so-called “technical infringement” of the ministerial code and security rules, was in essence a pretext for Cruella to launch on resignation a barely disguised attack on Thick Lizzie. Poisonous stuff, and remarkable.

Talk about being on manouevres.
Last edited by Abernathy on Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Tubby Isaacs
Abernathy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:27 pm From the resignation letter, it seems pretty clear that the so-called “technical infringement” of the ministerial code and security rules, was in essence a pretext for Cruella to launch on resignation a barely disguised attack on Thick Lizzie. Poisonous stuff, and remarkable.

Talk about being on manouevres.
So you're thinking Hunt may not have forced her out?

That's not a bad theory.
By Spoonman
Okay, so it looks like Braverman is taking the David Frost route of resigning - namely realising that you've no talent to actually achieve anything you actually want in your role and instead resign on a technical matter so that you can piss and moan about what should be done "if I had the freedom to do so" from the back benches to continue grifting your political career long enough before enough people find out that you're as useful as an electric window on a submarine?
By Spoonman
Youngian wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:29 pm The Jooos are taking over
As I said a wee while back, with fundamentalist Islamic-based terrorism no longer the biggest bogeyman of the Anglosphere (aside from the "White Replacement Theory" nonsense), for most on the hard-right to far-right fringes Jews are no longer a useful shield for them - it's now time to start "asking questions" about them by framing them as a collective doing underhanded things** alongside dropping dog-whistles likes "globalists".

It's time for mainline media to nip this in the bud real quick and call it out for what it is.

** See Tr*mp's recent comments calling American Jews "ungrateful".
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]