:sunglasses: 11.1 % :pray: 44.4 % :laughing: 22.2 % :cry: 22.2 %
By Oboogie
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:22 pm
On the PM programme Chris Mason, the BBC’s political editor, says he has asked Braverman’s team if he can see the document she writes about setting out the conditions he agreed to when she promised to support him. Mason says he was told that was “not for today” – implying she is planning to release it in due course.
She might be talking bollocks, but I'd like to see Sunak put on the spot about this.
I heard that and took "not for today" to mean "we've not finished writing it yet".
By Watchman
There’s something really disgusting about all these Tory “resignation” letters, the total lack of awareness, no acceptance of responsibility, simply a statement of how wonderful they are and such genius not recognised. It all everyone else’s fault. Every letter pretty well the same, no self-awareness in any shape or form
By Abernathy
Watchman wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:33 pm There’s something really disgusting about all these Tory “resignation” letters, the total lack of awareness, no acceptance of responsibility, simply a statement of how wonderful they are and such genius not recognised. It all everyone else’s fault. Every letter pretty well the same, no self-awareness in any shape or form
There must be a standard proforma that always starts : “It has been the greatest privilege of my life to ……..”
By Andy McDandy
If the vast majority of people in this country support the government, then why are they so fucked in the polls? And if it's because they're not hard right enough, then how come Reform/Reclaim/Refuse aren't polling higher?
By Crabcakes
Rosvanian wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:29 pm Braverman is an absolute piece of shit. How is it possible for such a person to rise to such a high office.
It’s because she’s as stupid as she is unpleasant. She got in as AG because she’d happily break the law for Johnson. She got in as HS because she’d happily break the law for Truss. Sunak kept her in a deal for leadership backing. She hasn’t risen. Everyone around her sank.
kreuzberger liked this
By satnav
I'm still puzzled as to why Rishi thought he needed to strike some kind of agreement with Suella in the leadership contest. In the contest earlier in the year she only mustered 27 votes so she really was a bit part player in the second contest. If her supporters didn't back Rishi where else would they have gone. Penny Mordaunt was the only credible alternative to Rishi and I don't think many supporters of Suella would have backed Mordaunt. Badenoch did a lot better that Suella in the leadership contest which Truss eventually won. If Rishi was going to do a deal with anybody it would either have been with Mordaunt or Badenoch.
By soulboy
She refers to a document that he agreed to and numerous follow up letters. To date, no such documents have been produced. Is she bluffing or does something with his signature on agree to supporting her more extreme policies?

I wonder how they will wriggle out of all the FOI requests. Will they try stating that it was purely party politics rather than government?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]