:sunglasses: 11.1 % :pray: 44.4 % :laughing: 22.2 % :cry: 22.2 %
By Tubby Isaacs
Still no evidence of this thing Sunak apparently signed up to. But she's naturally piped up today about migration.

Going to force high skilled migrants who improve business and universities to leave their kids behind? They won't come then, and you're stuck with lower productivity. See also scrapping the graduate visa route. Cap on health and care workers? What's the problem with that, eh?

By Yug
Horrible thick-as-pigshit woman spEKeS her bRanEs

Islamists are now in charge of Britain, Suella Braverman has said after the Commons Speaker admitted he had been wrong to ignore protocol over security threats to MPs.

In an article for The Telegraph, Mrs Braverman, the former home secretary, said Britain was “sleep-walking into a ghettoised society” that threatened free expression.

Her comments come a day after Sir Lindsay Hoyle sparked a furious backlash over a Gaza ceasefire vote by allowing a vote on a Labour amendment, leading to accusations that he had given in to extremists...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... say-hoyle/
Is she cretinous enough to actually believe the shite she's spouting, or just engaging in a bit of cynical shit-stirring? Personally, I think it's a bit of both.
kreuzberger liked this
By Killer Whale
That's shocking.
Undoubtedly the issue of Palestine has been fetishised by some in both the left and in the Muslim community, and it's probable that a handful of people have been tipped over into Islamic radicalism by perceptions of unequal treatment of Palestine and Israel by the West, but to frame the alleged threats to MPs as due to 'Islamists' is cynical opportunism. The white kids with anger in their faces in their TEMU keffiyehs aren't Islamists, any more than are Just Stop Oil protesters, the farmers that were harassing Drakeford the other day, or any other frustrated single issue protester wound up by their own echo chamber.
By Abernathy
Yug wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:49 am Horrible thick-as-pigshit woman spEKeS her bRanEs
Is she cretinous enough to actually believe the shite she's spouting, or just engaging in a bit of cynical shit-stirring? Personally, I think it's a bit of both.
Agreed. Braverman is both malignant, and as thick as the proverbial Boxing Day turd, a combination so often found in so many Tories.
By Bones McCoy
Abernathy wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:05 am
Yug wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:49 am Horrible thick-as-pigshit woman spEKeS her bRanEs
Agreed. Braverman is both malignant, and as thick as the proverbial Boxing Day turd, a combination so often found in so many Tories.
It was the Brexit cause, and delivery, which (to take the words of a cunt).
Shook the cereal packet
And brought so many lightweights to the top.
By Bones McCoy
Spoonman wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:45 am
Watchman wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:29 am If I remember correctly, hasn’t she got previous for this type of behaviour
Thought that was Patel?
Yeah Patel got sacked after an unauthorised mission to Israel.
There she conducted several un-minuted meetings with Israeli government ministers.

We don't know the full details of what was discussed.
The leading rumour is she sought to re-purpose "aid spending" in a mutually favourable manner.
By Watchman
Spoonman wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:45 am
Watchman wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:29 am If I remember correctly, hasn’t she got previous for this type of behaviour
Thought that was Patel?
Well spotted that man!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]