:sunglasses: 11.1 % :pray: 44.4 % :laughing: 22.2 % :cry: 22.2 %
By Youngian
moving Cleverly to the Home Office, but what instant advantage would Cameron bring? Nobody really cares who the FS is as long as they're not a complete doughnut.

Not having a doughnut like Cleverly as FS is an instant advantage.
Wooing back fickle dopes in the Blue Wall is the only advantage I can think of but isn’t he a busted flush across the political spectrum?
By Bones McCoy
Crabcakes wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:01 am I expect a lot of fuss now about letters being sent, but then not enough letter being sent. So then it will swap to pressure for a spring election so Sunak is out quickly and she can step in. Which to be honest would be perfect, as after an election drubbing making a bigoted imbecile leader might finally finish them off.
Unlikely to happen.
Then the big gobby privileged bully goes down, the Hammond style sidekicks usually slink back into the shadows.
By Crabcakes
Youngian wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:01 am Yeh really worried, Matt. An LBC high street vox pop this morning in Braverman’s constituency lapped up this bollocks. They worry me, they’re fucking lunatics. Remind me never to visit Fareham, Hampshire.
The system = their colleagues, after they prove to be completely shit

The elite = them, *and* their colleagues

The consensus = the Tory party’s desperate attempts to cling on to power

Challenging the consensus = coming out with a relentless stream of unworkable, often bigoted, horse shit.
By RedSparrows
Crabcakes wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:30 pm
Youngian wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:01 am Yeh really worried, Matt. An LBC high street vox pop this morning in Braverman’s constituency lapped up this bollocks. They worry me, they’re fucking lunatics. Remind me never to visit Fareham, Hampshire.
The system = their colleagues, after they prove to be completely shit

The elite = them, *and* their colleagues

The consensus = the Tory party’s desperate attempts to cling on to power

Challenging the consensus = coming out with a relentless stream of unworkable, often bigoted, horse shit.
Same old, same old. The party/millieu of 'personal responsibility' invents every possible reason not to exercise it. It's always someone else's fault.
Spoonman liked this
By satnav
She really doesn't seem to have a great deal of support certainly amongst ministers. The people who are really losing their shit over her sacking are right wing broadcasters at GB News and journalists at the Mail. Even members of the Reform party are sulking about her dismissal which is somewhat bizarre.
By satnav
I think Suella's sacking probably confirms that the government believe that the Rwanda policy is going to be thrown out by the courts. If that is the case the only option left to the government is to co-operate more with other European countries to tackle immigration. Cameron is probably better placed than many to start building bridges with European countries.
Bones McCoy liked this
By slilley
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:05 pm None of the "us" have done anything as far as I can see. Because Cameron might get some Lib Dem votes back and help keep their seats.
Whilst it is possible, I am still to be convinced it will have much of an impact. There is plenty of material to throw at them after 13/14 years after all. In any debate on TV or at any hustings meeting, an opposition candidate only has to say " when you vote as k yourself if you are better off after 14 years of Conservavtive Government and is the country in a better place". I think we all know the answers to both.
By Tubby Isaacs
satnav wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:18 pm I think Suella's sacking probably confirms that the government believe that the Rwanda policy is going to be thrown out by the courts. If that is the case the only option left to the government is to co-operate more with other European countries to tackle immigration. Cameron is probably better placed than many to start building bridges with European countries.
Could be. And Braverman can't call for leaving the ECHR from within the government any more.
By Bones McCoy
satnav wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:37 pm She really doesn't seem to have a great deal of support certainly amongst ministers. The people who are really losing their shit over her sacking are right wing broadcasters at GB News and journalists at the Mail. Even members of the Reform party are sulking about her dismissal which is somewhat bizarre.
The media and reform reaction demonstrates who she really represented.

Sunak may find his job slightly harder without all the press on-side.
Let's face it, the "Win the next election" element of that job's a bust anyway.

He will have greater freedom to run his party without an assassin sat beside him on the front bench.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]