:sunglasses: 50 % :pray: 50 %
By Bones McCoy
davidjay wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 1:10 pm They tolerate our brown friends because they're not racist, perish the thought, but they're not really PLU.
Apartheid South Africa had an "honourary white" status they'd award to visitors who'd normally fall foul of their race area laws.
It was a key part of trying to maintain cultural and sporting links with the world during the boycott years.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Bones McCoy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 1:23 pm
davidjay wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 1:10 pm They tolerate our brown friends because they're not racist, perish the thought, but they're not really PLU.
Apartheid South Africa had an "honourary white" status they'd award to visitors who'd normally fall foul of their race area laws.
It was a key part of trying to maintain cultural and sporting links with the world during the boycott years.
I recall that people of Chinese origin were classified as 'Asian' but the Japanese (usually much better off) were classified as 'European'. It was a relative thing...
By Andy McDandy
The politics of racism can be baffling at times, until you remember it's inherently thick wankers trying to justify something totally illogical.

I think Goebbels summed it up when he said "We will decide who the Jews are" - i.e. if you're a mate, we'll work something out, and if we don't like you, we'll find some way to make it official.
By slilley
Bones McCoy wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 1:23 pm
The rebel Sri Lankan and West Indies cricket teams were granted such a dispensation not that it helped Colin Croft who was turfed out of a “Whites Only” railway carriage.

Simon
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Bones McCoy
Meanwhile - over at Bedlam towers.

Farewell, Zahawi – a great patriot, minister, and servant to both Britain and the Conservatives

https://conservativehome.com/2024/05/10 ... ervatives/

A brown-nosing cunt writes ...
So, it’s particularly sad to see Nadhim Zahawi, my old boss, announce that he will be standing down from Parliament at the next election. It’s a sad day personally, to see someone I admire so deeply, who is so full of love for his work, his constituents, and our country step away from this phase of his life. But it’s also a synecdoche of a much broader set of problems that the Conservative Party, and Britain more widely, are facing.

It now feels like a while ago, and I’ve little interest in dredging up the circumstances around his leaving the Government (that also meant his SpAds were left unemployed, of course). Suffice it to say that, in my own opinion, the regard in which politicians are held has fallen below the healthy scepticism that has for centuries provided this island with a bulwark of liberty against tyranny. It has, in too many cases, slipped into a cynicism that has become attenuated from the fundamental Christian ideas like grace and forgiveness that have been prerequisites building blocks of our civilisation.
Just fuck off, take your warm horses and your fanboy spads.

Comments suggest the former spad author now "works" for the Taxpayer's Alliance.
Who says the Cons don't do irony?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]