By mattomac
For all the clamour about how intelligent she is, she comes across as being really quite stupid.

That’s the issue here, this stuff is being suggested as guidance for trans kids which I have issues with already but in all reality it crosses into our entire LGBT+ community.
By Malcolm Armsteen
As seen in my earlier post...

See https://www.theguardian.com/society/202 ... r-guidance
for details.
Schools have faced an increasing number of children questioning their gender in recent years, and school leaders have repeatedly called for clarity on how they should support trans children.

Kemi Badenoch, the minister for women and equalities, is said to be pushing for the non-statutory guidance to include a ban on social transitioning by pupils, meaning that transgender children would not be able to use another name and pronoun or wear uniform of the opposite gender.
But the Times said legal advice from Victoria Prentis, the attorney general, found that a ban on social transitioning in schools was unlawful under the Equalities Act and would require the government passing new legislation.
Schools have always, in my experience, allowed social transitioning. Apart from anything else it's the right thing to do...

I despise Badenoch with every fibre of my being.
By Andy McDandy
A spokesperson for the museum said: “I can confirm that the museum received a letter from the minister regarding the research and we have responded to her directly.”
Hopefully in the Arkell vs Pressdram style.
By Malcolm Armsteen
I realise that Tories aren't clever people, but the question of different infection rates due to ethnicity has been under discussion for at least 100 years, since it was realised that Magyar people were less likely to be infected or die than non-Magyars (which, incidentally, given the history of Ugaro-Finnish language might mean that the population is of pre Indo-European stock). The effects of the plague were not uniform and the reasons why are much debated.

So this is clearly an addition to that debate rather than some 'sensationalist' shock horror. I suspect the link to Covid morbidity is also garbled to make it look 'woke' when in fact it is - fact.
By Andy McDandy
She's trying to accuse "the boffins" of sensationalist inflammation of racial tension, whereas everyone knows there can be no racial tension in Britain because Stephen Lawrence and they've got one playing Doctor Who now, and there was that report by her off the Sky at Night, and yes, yes, there were some Indian soldiers at the Somme but please don't bang on about it.
By Youngian
What the fuck would he know?
During equalities questions in the Commons, Philip Hollobone, a Conservative MP cited the study, asking Badenoch, who is also business secretary, to “ensure that such sensationalist research findings and woke archaeology have no impact at all on current health and pandemic policy”.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Hollobone...

What's puzzling is that he is actually a history graduate, but that takes second place to culture wars.
Wiki wrote:He has attempted to reintroduce national service.[17] His private member's bill on capital punishment received its first reading in the House of Commons on 24 June 2013, but was withdrawn, and so did not receive a second reading.[18] Similarly, his Young Offenders (Parental Responsibility) Bill, Foreign National Offenders (Exclusion from the United Kingdom) Bill, Fishing Grounds and Territorial Waters (Repatriation) Bill, Asylum Seekers (Return to Nearest Safe Country) Bill, BBC Licence Fee (Civil Debt) Bill and Equality and Diversity (Reform) Bill, all due for second reading on 28 February 2014, were all withdrawn
In March 2015, Hollobone was criticised by The Independent for being one of 4 MPs who voted against a Bill to increase the powers of the House of Lords to penalise peers who had broken the law and expel the worst offenders. This followed an expenses scandal relating to the former peer Lord Hanningfield. Hollobone argued the act could be used to discriminate against older male peers.[20]

In February 2018, following the announcement that Northamptonshire County Council had brought in a "section 114" notice, putting it in special measures following a crises in its finances, Hollobone was one of seven local MPs who released a statement arguing that the problems with the authority were down to mismanagement from the Conservative councillors who led it rather than funding cuts from the Conservative Government.
In March 2018, he joined three other Conservative backbench MPs in "talking out" a bill by Green Party MP Caroline Lucas, which aimed to reverse private sector involvement in the NHS. By filibustering for three-and-a-half hours, Lucas was left with just 17 minutes to present her bill, which was subsequently shelved without a vote.[
In 2013, Hollobone was one of four MPs who camped outside Parliament in a move to facilitate parliamentary debate on what they called an "Alternative Queen’s Speech" – an attempt to show what a future Conservative government might deliver.[28] Some 42 policies were listed including reintroduction of the death penalty and conscription, privatising the BBC, banning the burka in public places and preparation to leave the European Union.
In February 2010, Hollobone described the wearing of burqas as like "going round wearing a paper bag over your head" and expressed his "huge sympathy" with those calling for a ban on the garments.[33][34] He went on to say that he would refuse to speak with constituents wearing burkas if they came to see him, although he did not cite any examples of where this had happened in the past and he was told by the advocacy group Liberty that he could face legal action if he was to do so.[35][36]

On 30 June 2010, Hollobone introduced the Face Coverings (Regulation) Bill, which would regulate the use of certain facial coverings, including the burka, in public. However, his bill did not progress further towards adoption.
Man's a cunt.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]