By Abernathy
Well, it’s really not down to Keir Starmer personally to spot this stuff,is it ? Due diligence oughto to have excluded Ali long before he awas selected to fight Rochdale. As things stand, Labour really has no choice other than to wthdraw support from this imbecile. Bizarrely, he might still get elected.
By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:05 pm A few local authorities would swap the squeeze they've had for the one faced by private schools now. Perhaps the private schools need to get creative...
Efficiency savings (do they NEED all those rowing boats).
Lay off the avocado elevenses.
If they can't afford those children, they should't have them.
Cigarettes and alcohol.

Did I miss any?
By Andy McDandy
Bring in cheap rate school bullies from the comp, as and when needed. A bag of spice and a knee trembler behind the bins at Asda is a bargain compared to opium, a suite of rooms, and Filipino handmaidens*.

*I may be mixing up reality with Ripping Yarns here.
By Abernathy
A rhetorical question. Presumably a lad murdered with a samurai sword by some nutjob is somehow qualitatively different from the hundreds of casual knife murders that have been afflicting the capital city for (at least) the last 14 years ?
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:07 am Hainault’s a well off Essex suburb. ‘Them’ have followed you out here and it’s Labour’s fault (for reasons unknown) is Hand’s message.
The incident occurred about half a mile form my childhood home.

Hainault and the associated Grange Hill is a fairly large postwar estate.

Hainault is something of a misnomer.
The old Hainault Forest shown on John Chapman and Peter Andre's 177 map of Essex covers an immense area.
The name is therefore attached to various locations across the original forest.

Hainault Proper now encompasses:
* Hainault Forest country park: Where the army were billeted when they provided security for the London Olympics.
* Hainault Industrial Estate: Provides the gravel for your aquarium, among other products.
* The distinctive "canary shaped" estate sandwiched between Manford Way and Brockett Way.

All this development was supported by the development of the "Fairlop Loop" of the central line, using old overground rails.

Not far North and West of Hainault station lies the "high value" suburb of Chigwell with its mansions, villas and the occasional old farm building.
Rod Stewart once had a big house there with a regulation size football pitch on his back lawn.

There's also a Jewish angle.
Ilford North (Wes Streeting's constituency) being one of the largest Jewish communities in the UK.
Parts of Hainault (including the attack location) fall withing the Chigwell and Hainault Eruv.

https://www.chigshul.org.uk/eruv

What's an Eruv? https://www.chigshul.org.uk/what-s-an-eruv

Like most commuter areas, rich and poor live in relatively close proximity.
Rich or poor, it's certainly not a "machete gang" sort of place.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]