By Tubby Isaacs
I suppose Ben's within his rights as a representative of Teesside to make this point. But funny how he fails to point out why HS2 doesn't do much for the North East.

He's also either naive or deceitful if he thinks that Sunak's going to think "Tell you what, let's have a high speed line to Hull" with the money saved. (Which isn't £80bn).

By Tubby Isaacs
Ben's response has been to retweet Nigel Farage on Starmer. And a retweet here.

And retweeting this. Why might somebody think Gove would be less than completely straight, it's a mystery. And anyway this "the report mustn't be diluted" stuff is standard politics which parties always do to each other.

I think he's rather hiding behind Simon Clarke here. Shouldn't the Teesside mayor be leading. I can't imagine Andy Street in this situation sitting back and retweeting a local MP when he was the one in the firing line.

By davidjay
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:11 pm Ben's response has been to retweet Nigel Farage on Starmer. And a retweet here.

And retweeting this. Why might somebody think Gove would be less than completely straight, it's a mystery. And anyway this "the report mustn't be diluted" stuff is standard politics which parties always do to each other.

I think he's rather hiding behind Simon Clarke here. Shouldn't the Teesside mayor be leading. I can't imagine Andy Street in this situation sitting back and retweeting a local MP when he was the one in the firing line.

I can't imagine Andy Street doing anything except turn up for a photo call.
By Bones McCoy
I'd like to see this break before the coming general election.
Maybe, just maybe, we've learned the dangers of ignoring the investigative journalists at Private Eye.

Gove's CV appears to be a litany of public money/assets haemorrhaging to "friends of his": Free Schools, VIP lane, Freeports.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]