:laughing: 100 %
By safe_timber_man
Watching Hall's facial expressions and body language is so entertaining.

Particular highlights are at:

0:34
0:50
1:09
2:40

And a special mentioned for 3:38 where Sadiq thanks Keir for the party's support and Susan flinching knowing full well even CCHQ distanced themselves from her.

https://x.com/BBCPolitics/status/1786795436633694346
Oboogie liked this
By safe_timber_man
satnav wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:09 pm Laurence Fox and Dan Wootton are both threatening to quit London following Khan's re-election. The day just gets better.

Quite possibly Fox has lost the support of his billionaire backer who's fed up of paying for lawsuits to bail him out of expensive Twitter outbursts! So "I'm leaving London because of Kahn" probably translates to having to sell his London home to pay his legal fees!
Watchman liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
satnav wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:09 pm Laurence Fox and Dan Wootton are both threatening to quit London following Khan's re-election. The day just gets better.
The choice could be taken out of Fox's hands the way he's going. Though I suppose he might get to stay in London for his induction (in Belmarsh).
By Abernathy
Not for anybody living wherever it is they go when they quit that London.
By Yug
As long as neither of the cunts decides to move to East Yorkshire.
By Crabcakes
kreuzberger wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 6:01 pm She is seething from every pore, and her follow-up speech confirmed just how mean-spirited she is. Meanwhile, Khan shook the hand of Binface and threw him a genuine and warm smile.
I imagine she is particularly furious because she was daft enough to believe the hype the client press had been feeding her that it was ‘close’, as opposed to the truth that she was absolutely steamrollered because she was so fucking useless even Sunak knew to steer well clear.
safe_timber_man liked this
By safe_timber_man
satnav wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 9:18 pm Twitter is full of right wing fuck wits tonight trying to claim that the election was rigged. There are plenty of idiots claiming Khan only won because of dodgy postal votes. The fact that Susan Hall has been well behind in every opinion poll for the last 6 weeks seems to have conveniently passed them by.
They're furious :lol: Trying to use Trump tactics, while the man himself is in court being humiliated by a Judge, is a bold move, for sure! The "it's rigged" approach is getting pretty impotent at this point!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]