:laughing: 100 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
Discussed this yesterday with my d-i-l (mother of disabled grandson) in terms of giving people autonomy in the toilet. It means a lot if you don't have to have someone else go in with you to wipe your arse.

Dignity. Respect. Kindness.

Alien to these cunts.
By satnav
Susan Hall seems to have a regular column in the Daily Express where she routinely slags of Khan and talks down London without actually giving any alternative policies. Her two main hobby horses seem to ULEZ straight and cracking down on crime, presumably getting rid of ULEZ will have a big impact on revenue which will then make it difficult to employ more police officers to tackle crime. Even if the Met do take on more officers they will still have to stick to the same rules other police forces have to abide to.

Writing in the Express she is basically preaching to the converted, if every single Express reader in the capital voted for her it would make very little difference to the result. And in reality most Express readers will probably vote for the Reform candidate.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Apparently it's him settling the tube strike.

£30m compared to the costs to business and commerce if the strike went ahead seems like a bargain to me. And that's called the power of concerted action. You know, like market forces and all that.

She's a cunt. And a thick and unpleasant one at that.
mattomac liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
I don't think it is. But I get the feeling that the Tories and their useful idiots have polarised opinion along racist lines - I see a lot of stuff baldly stating that Khan has 'Islamified' London, and that he is almost promoting Sharia law - all utterly untrue of course, he is meticulously ecumenical.

On the other hand a lot of the opposition to ULEZ comes from out of London and from a particular demographic - thick cunts in vans - so how well that will play for her I don't know.

She is a deeply unpleasant person with repulsive views - I'm not sure even London Tories will go for her.
mattomac liked this
By Abernathy
I can’t quite recall who it was that said “When someone tells you who they are, believe them the first time” *, but by cracky it applies to Susan Hall. Thick, nasty, and vicious. Malcolm’s assessment is spot on.

Thing is, it also applies to Boris Johnson and Donald Trump. I know I’ve said this before, but the very instant I first became aware of both of these dangerous con-men, I knew immediately that they were MASSIVE arseholes, on whom it was sheer folly for any person with a modicum of intelligence to waste even a second of further precious time on.

I know I shouldn’t be, but I’m still absolutely gobsmacked that thousands upon thousands of morons saw fit, and in Trump’s case apparently still do see fit, to elect these utter wankers to high office.

HOW ?
Samanfur liked this
By Samanfur
Abernathy wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:10 pm I can’t quite recall who it was that said “When someone tells you who they are, believe them the first time”
Maya Angelou.
By Abernathy
Caught the last 15 minutes of it, and yep, it was another multiple pile-up. She doesn’t know the price of a bus fare in London, what the starting salary of a police constable is, or even who is responsible for Hammersmith bridge. She “liked” a tweet that backed Trump’s lie that the 2020 presidential election was stolen and had to have it dragged out of her that she did not in fact agree that it was, said that she had never planned to be in politics at this level, and generally was a complete disaster. Hard to see how any London elector could conceivably vote for this total chump.

To Ferrari’s credit, he cannily asked the questions, though not especially probing or aggressive, that expose Hall’s inadequacies relentlessly.

Quite remarkable.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]