:laughing: 100 %
By Tubby Isaacs
She ought to get one where she looks like Batman, seeing that's how she sees the role of mayor.

I noted her alternative to ULEZ:
If Sadiq Khan will not do the right thing, then I will. If I am elected Mayor, I will scrap the Ulez expansion and invest £50m in a plan to reduce air pollution.
That's £50m for the whole of Outer London?

Can't find any link to what this plan is.
By Andy McDandy
I think it was Charlie Brooker (again) who proposed just hiring a few snipers and saying that someone driving into the city centre would have their head blown off. Wait a couple of days while everyone goes "yeah right, as if they would", then blam. Watch unnecessary traffic (in fact, all traffic) cut overnight.
By MisterMuncher
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:14 am She ought to get one where she looks like Batman, seeing that's how she sees the role of mayor.

I noted her alternative to ULEZ:
If Sadiq Khan will not do the right thing, then I will. If I am elected Mayor, I will scrap the Ulez expansion and invest £50m in a plan to reduce air pollution.
That's £50m for the whole of Outer London?

Can't find any link to what this plan is.
Johnson economics. £50m for a plan, nothing for the execution.

The truly stupid tell the truth when they lie, in exact words
Tubby Isaacs, Yug liked this
By Abernathy
Interesting the way that, after supposedly winning the Uxbridge and West Ruislip by-election for the Tories and seemingly inspiring Sunak’s strategy for the general election, the issue of the expansion of ULEZ in London has more or less completely died - now that Londoners have experienced the reality of the vast majority of people being completely unaffected by it, contrary to the Tories’ by-election propaganda.
By davidjay
Youngian wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:11 pm National Tory polling is in the low 20s so Susan’s over performing for London. Doing well holding off the Reform challenge.
Given the amount of abuse Khan's getting (and which the Jezzerati conveniently forget when discussing the Most Vilified And Saintly Politician Ever) it's no wonder she's doing comparatively well.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Hmm.

There are several stories here.

1 - her Oyster card was stolen. No it wasn't, it was found on a tube seat and returned to her. If she's being genuine, she dropped it. If she's not, she left it there on purpose.

2 - her wallet was stolen. No it wasn't, it was found by a member of the public and returned to her, cash intact. Was it lost, stolen or left to be found, preferably with the cash gone?

3 - her people got in touch with LBC for an interview (Ferrari, natch) yesterday. That's quick... but of course she had a narrative to explore. How fabricated the events that feed that narrative are I will leave to others, but I think it stinks like a Vindaloo fart.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]