:laughing: 100 %
By Abernathy
mattomac wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:21 pm Wow LBC actually treated this as a proper story.

At best she dropped it and worst she deliberately did.
Ferrari did. An hour or so later, O’Brien was ripping it to pieces .
Oboogie liked this
By Oboogie
mattomac wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:21 pm Wow LBC actually treated this as a proper story.

At best she dropped it and worst she deliberately did.
Even Ferrari didn't swallow her bullshit, have a listen to her phone call.

Edited to correct "did" to "didn't".
Last edited by Oboogie on Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Abernathy
I caught a little bit of this on Ferrari this morning. As well as re-treading the “pickpocket”debacle, she was flogging the ULEZ extension dead horse, and banging on about crime. It was actually fucking painful, she is so bad. How could the Tories have selected such a pitifully inept candidate?
By Tubby Isaacs
Abernathy wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:47 pm I caught a little bit of this on Ferrari this morning. As well as re-treading the “pickpocket”debacle, she was flogging the ULEZ extension dead horse, and banging on about crime. It was actually fucking painful, she is so bad. How could the Tories have selected such a pitifully inept candidate?
The Tory media, and lots of international social media, depicts London under Sadiq as Mad Max, so the selectorate and candidates respond to it.

If they started to see London as being what it is- not that different to other urban areas in terms of crime, and with much better school results, then they might get better candidates. Trouble is only the first half computes with that lot. I'm not the biggest fan of Gove, obviously, but if he were running, he'd do what he did as Education Secretary, turn up at a few schools full of Black kids and make a positive speech about how great the school results are, and say he'll do whatever he can to help if elected Mayor.

I can't imagine Hall managing to do that, with any conviction at all. She'd be dropping her wallet and complaining one of the kids had pinched it.
Arrowhead liked this
By davidjay
Abernathy wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:47 pm I caught a little bit of this on Ferrari this morning. As well as re-treading the “pickpocket”debacle, she was flogging the ULEZ extension dead horse, and banging on about crime. It was actually fucking painful, she is so bad. How could the Tories have selected such a pitifully inept candidate?
They can't get anyone better. I wonder if it's the Tories plan to abandon London as being for the metropolitan elite and target the North.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]