:laughing: 100 %
By Arrowhead
That 2005 Ashes-winning side hasn't aged well, unfortunately. Michael Vaughan went Full Twunt years ago, and now KP seems to be auditioning for the role too. Freddie Flintoff is a Flat Earther. Andrew Strauss toyed with becoming a Tory MP.

Thinking about it, didn't Hoggard get caught up in the Yorkshire CCC racism scandal as well?
By slilley
Never been a big fan of Pietersen. I remember watching him play for Surrey in a T20 match against Middlesex at Lords. Rory Hamilton-Brown was the Surrey captain at the time. Pietersen was fielding at mid off and every time the bowler walked past him back to his mark Pietersen was in his ear, you could tell it was more than just the usual geeing up you see from a fielding side, if I had been the Surrey captain I would have moved Pietersen to fine leg or something as he was clearly trying to usurp his captain.
By slilley
As for the main subject of this thread the Conservative London Mayor candidate, I am not sure I have seen an election campaign in this country where a candidate has made so many statements that do not stand up to scrutiny and even when they are deemed incorrect the candidate ploughs on still making the same claims.
By Youngian
Campbell and Stewart noted that Sadiq Khan’s net popularity rating in a national poll is well in the minus. I don’t even know anyone in Cambridge Labour Party 60 miles down the road who follow much London local government politics. And neither do the fuckwits who were polled. Bet they have no opinions about Andy Street or Burnham, I wonder why?
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Abernathy
slilley wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:04 am As for the main subject of this thread the Conservative London Mayor candidate, I am not sure I have seen an election campaign in this country where a candidate has made so many statements that do not stand up to scrutiny and even when they are deemed incorrect the candidate ploughs on still making the same claims.
Remember the 2016 referendum ? Even after it was demonstrated, and proven, to be an outright lie, the Leave campaign persisted in peddling the lie that Brexit was going to make £350m a week available for the NHS. The cunts. And they got away with it.
By Tubby Isaacs
slilley wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:02 am Never been a big fan of Pietersen. I remember watching him play for Surrey in a T20 match against Middlesex at Lords. Rory Hamilton-Brown was the Surrey captain at the time. Pietersen was fielding at mid off and every time the bowler walked past him back to his mark Pietersen was in his ear, you could tell it was more than just the usual geeing up you see from a fielding side, if I had been the Surrey captain I would have moved Pietersen to fine leg or something as he was clearly trying to usurp his captain.
I think Pietersen had a point about the administrators in the early IPL days- he and others were stopped from playing for no better reason that the administrators didn't like India hosting the biggest tournament. Much better to have done like New Zealand did- recognise it was a gamechanger, and agree a schedule with their best players that allowed them to play, wish them luck, and watch them improve as cricketers. Pietersen basically took all the heat for this, even though lots of the other players agreed with him.

You'd expect then Pietersen to have earned long term respect from the rest of the team for this. He doesn't seem to have done at all- which might suggest what you observed isn't exacty out of character.
By kreuzberger
There isn't much point about skirting round the margins. I don't care if he was a good cricketist; he'll never be a decent man.

Pietersen is a squalid, little bigot whose relationship with the truth is inline with the rest of his racist chums - at best, estranged.
By Tubby Isaacs
She's still going.

Suzie is an AM. Last month anotheer AM asked about this project. It doesn't involve pay per mile.
Project Detroit is the development of a new core technology platform for road user charging in London. It is intended to replace the currently outsourced system, for which the contract expires in 2026. The system will replicate the capability of the existing charging system that processes automatic number plate recognition events to support the Congestion Charge, Heavy Goods Vehicle permit scheme linked to the Direct Vision Standard, Low Emission Zone, Ultra Low Emission Zone and planned user charges at the Blackwall and Silvertown Tunnels.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]