:pray: 100 %
By Tubby Isaacs
James Duddridge. Sent out by Bozo on the night before he resigned to promise "tax cuts". Most hilariously bouncy performance since Timothy Claypole in Rentaghost.

If I were the writer of comic political songs, I''d write a parody of the Rentaghost theme tune, with the first line "If your premiership needs saving, then call James Dudd-ridge"

That's the only line so far.
By mattomac
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:03 pm James Duddridge. Sent out by Bozo on the night before he resigned to promise "tax cuts". Most hilariously bouncy performance since Timothy Claypole in Rentaghost.

If I were the writer of comic political songs, I''d write a parody of the Rentaghost theme tune, with the first line "If your premiership needs saving, then call James Dudd-ridge"

That's the only line so far.
It’s why I took an instant dislike to Chris Philip who was the one they kept putting out to speak in favour of Liz Truss’s budget, the guy was completely dead behind the eyes and thought he had intelligence that was beyond the mere might of the journalists.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Arrowhead
It'd be a Lib Dem scalp rather than Labour, but John Redwood might be toast in Wokingham.

The appalling Robert Buckland will most likely struggle to hang on in Swindon South, he'll be up against Heidi Alexander.

Likewise the Shit from Shipley, Philip Davies. More time for him to soft soap whatever remaining Tory MPs there on his GB News show, I suppose.
By Tubby Isaacs
mattomac wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:55 pm
It’s why I took an instant dislike to Chris Philip who was the one they kept putting out to speak in favour of Liz Truss’s budget, the guy was completely dead behind the eyes and thought he had intelligence that was beyond the mere might of the journalists.
In fairness to Duddridge, he didn't seem to be like that. Just comically unaware that Bozo was fucked, and that you don't chuck out (presumably) large tax cuts because you're in a political corner.
mattomac liked this
By Abernathy
Spoonman wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:15 pm I'll be honest, if Rees-Moog gets booted out on his arse I would seriously consider having an alcoholic drink for the first time in my adult life.
The finest champagne, dear boy.
By slilley
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:07 pm
slilley wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:55 am Not wanting to be a pedant or anything, but Shaun Bailey the erstwhile London Mayor candidate is now in the House of Lords, so wont be standing in the next General Election.
Different Shaun Bailey. This one is an MP in West Bromwich.
Fair enough, 2 Shaun Baileys is not a good look.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By mattomac
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:24 pm Ha ha ha. This is pure Trump. "Many people are saying". In Whitehall apparently. And even if they were, that wouldn't Sunak had "stopped" them.

I assume he means the civil service who have never had the power to dictate government policy, it’s why this government seems to continuously be ending up in court.
By Andy McDandy
Policy by Mail column.

Nobody has to sort their rubbish into 7 bins, unless you mean at the tlp where you dump the green waste here and the general waste there. The most I've seen domestically is 4 bins (or more accurately 2 bins and 2 boxes): general, green, bottles and cans, paper.

But just like Baa Baa fucking Black Sheep, everyone has heard of some other place where "they" have banned it. Not round here, we're far too sensible. But somewhere else. Probably where there are more of That Lot.
By kreuzberger
We have four bins at home. Paper, bio, plastic, none of the above. Plus, we have clear and coloured glass bins in the yard, and an orange one is periodically delivered into which we can throw dead electricals.

So, that's seven in total.

"I've got 99 problems and the bins ain't - er - seven."

</DIGRESS>
By Crabcakes
Spoonman wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:15 pm I'll be honest, if Rees-Moog gets booted out on his arse I would seriously consider having an alcoholic drink for the first time in my adult life.
I gave up drinking a year and a half ago (no particular reason other than I never drank much anyway and low/non-alcohol beer is so good now, why bother with mild hangovers and double the calories for nowt?). However I have 1 can of Brewdog’s Barnard Castle Eye Test IPA in the fridge to consume the moment the Tories can no longer mathematically win the GE.

I was expecting it to be consumed in the wee small hours, but at this rate I’ll be cracking it open about 10 mins after polls close :D
By Samanfur
Crabcakes wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:26 pmHowever I have 1 can of Brewdog’s Barnard Castle Eye Test IPA in the fridge to consume the moment the Tories can no longer mathematically win the GE.

I was expecting it to be consumed in the wee small hours, but at this rate I’ll be cracking it open about 10 mins after polls close :D
My husband has an entire box of the stuff. Originally, he was saving it for when Johnson left - but given the state we were in, he's saving it for when it's finally confirmed that the Tories're out.
Andy McDandy liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]