:laughing: 100 %
By Abernathy
Quite surpised to find that this slippery little cunt does not have his own thread. So I’ve created one.

I mean, let’s look at him. Just look at him. The greasy, slimey, smoothie-chopped little cunt that he is. And what about his name ? Jenrick. How many Jenricks do you know? Definitely something wrong about him.

Elected in 2014 in a by-election necessitated by the resignation of his predecessor as Newark’s MP, Patrick Mercer, because of his involvement in a “cash for lobbying” scandal. Ever since, it would seem, Jenrick has been doing his best to equal, and even surpass, the corruption engendered by Mercer.

The most egregious example may be as follows, involving one Richard Desmond :

On 14 January 2020, Jenrick approved a £1 billion luxury housing development of 1,500 homes on Westferry Road, Isle of Dogs, proposed by Richard Desmond, a Conservative Party donor and owner of Northern & Shell. A Government planning inspector had advised against permitting the scheme, as it would not deliver enough affordable housing and as the height of the tower would be detrimental to the character of the area.[48]

Jenrick approved the scheme on 14 January knowing that an approval by that date would enable Desmond to avoid having to pay a council-imposed infrastructure levy of between £30 and £50 million, which could have been used for funding schools and health clinics.[49][50] Tower Hamlets London Borough Council then pursued a judicial review against Jenrick’s decision in the High Court, arguing that it had shown bias towards Desmond. It was also reported that Jenrick had helped Desmond to save an additional £106m by allowing affordable housing at 21%, instead of enforcing the local and London-wide planning policy requirement of 35%.[51][52] This could have resulted in a total discount (and subsequent loss of revenue to the Exchequer) of approximately £150 million.[52]
For full details of the many other instances of Jenrick ‘s essential corruption, see his Wikipedia entry.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Jenrick

Most recently, though, Jenrick has been familiar because of his role as henchman to the repugnant Suella Braverman, and his part in the Tories latest bout of internecine warfare by resigning apparently because Sunak’s Rwanda Bill is not nearly cuntish enough.

The charge-sheet against Jenrick is long, and very, very serious, something that has often been somewhat overlooked.

But there we are.

The man is, beyond any shadow of a doubt, an absolute, unmitigated cunt. Thread additions welcome.
Attachments
IMG_2170.jpeg
IMG_2170.jpeg (63.67 KiB) Viewed 3126 times
By Andy McDandy
Broke lockdown rules, generally unpleasant, ordered murals in a centre for migrant children to be painted over.

Newark is not just his constituency, but an anagram of what he is.
By satnav
At 9 o 'clock this morning Jenrick posted his support for the rabble who rocked up in central London to celebrate St.George's Day. Given how the event panned out most politicians would have the common sense to delete the tweet yet when I looked 5 minutes ago the tweet was still visible, What a pompous prat.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]