:cry: 100 %
By Tubby Isaacs
It's not David Conn who's having a bad day.
About £75mn of assets linked to Conservative peer Michelle Mone and her husband have been frozen or restrained by court order as the pair face a National Crime Agency investigation into alleged PPE fraud.

The court order seen by the Financial Times covers assets including a six-bedroom Belgravia townhouse, a country estate on the Isle of Man, and 15 accounts at Coutts, C Hoare & Co and Goldman Sachs International. 
By Bones McCoy
Andy McDandy wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:27 pm I know it's not illegal, but anyone playing word salad with company names/acronyms, or find the lady with bank accounts simply reeks of dodginess.
Much like using multiple names for business, or having a sequence of short-lived businesses at Companies house.
Not illegal, but a high intensity red light to potential business associates.

But frankly, anybody watching Mone's career trajectory has seen plenty of dodginess along the way.
By Tubby Isaacs
Crabcakes wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:28 pm Liar caught lying about making £££ turns out to have also lied to others shocker:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... irm-medpro

This has got to be well into criminal territory now, surely?
She lied to the media, to colleagues and her lawyer. That wouldn't be criminal though. Not sure what Inspector Nacker's angle is, but wouldn't be surprised if there were one. Maybe there's an HMRC angle like there was v Zahawi, if it's hard to prove anything?
By Tubby Isaacs
I see Holloway was finally closed in 2017. It was on very valuable land, Surprised Pentonville is still open.

Looks like there are a few women's prisons in Surrey she might end up in. Even Surrey is cheap compared with Central London.

The "Get Neidle" thing rather petered out, I see. Savaged by a dead sheep.
By davidjay
Crabcakes wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:28 pm Liar caught lying about making £££ turns out to have also lied to others shocker:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... irm-medpro

This has got to be well into criminal territory now, surely?
It depends on what pretext the 'assurances' were given. if they were legally binding she's in the shit, otherwise it's a shrug and "Everybody does it".
By Tubby Isaacs
In fairness to Mone/ Barrowman, the Spanish tax case looks to be an avoidance dispute, rather than criminal fraud. Doesn't mean they won't have to pony up a load of money, but Spanish Tax authorities accuse lots of people of being tax fraudsters when authorities in other countries wouldn't because they know they won't prove it in court. High profile footballers playing in Spain often get accused of the same thing.

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]