:cry: 100 %
By Bones McCoy
Oh just fuck right off!!!
Michelle Mone and her husband Doug Barrowman speak to the BBC's Laura Kuenssberg in their first interview since becoming embroiled in a scandal around the supply of PPE during the pandemic.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-67736521

Why is Kuenssberg so often surrounded by wrong-uns.
By Youngian
Bones McCoy wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:57 pm Oh just fuck right off!!!
Michelle Mone and her husband Doug Barrowman speak to the BBC's Laura Kuenssberg in their first interview since becoming embroiled in a scandal around the supply of PPE during the pandemic.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-67736521

Why is Kuenssberg so often surrounded by wrong-uns.
This is an ongoing criminal investigation. Will the BBC bashing press be calling for the producer’s head? Have a feeling they won’t in this case.
By Watchman
A strange one this, obviously they are “bang to rights” and I have no sympathy whatsoever, however why just these 2 ( setting aside being in the HoL should mean she should act to higher standards). Where’s the targeting of Handcock’s publican? I’m guessing a lot of the other companies that “benefited” have put their ill gotten gains in the Cayman Islands, and been quietly closed down. We we see the Torygraph running the defence of “typical of the BBC, running down a successful business man”
By Youngian
A strange one this

It is, did the Tory Baldrick strategists who think they’re Machiavelli, egg this couple on to act as a lightening conductor? Instead they’ve lit up the sky. Even the tabloids* might stick the boot in next week and do some reporting on dodgy PPI contracts. They’re desperate to distract from the Harry court case. Rishi’s not a lucky general.

Where’s the targeting of Handcock’s publican?

There’s no photos of him on a yacht in a bikini.
Last edited by Youngian on Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Abernathy
A read through of Mone's Wikipedia entry is quite instructive. Multiple instances of lies, corruption, dissembling, greed, tax evasion, involvement in dodgy weight-loss businesses, and even a dose of racism thrown in for good measure. And that's before you even get to the PPE Medpro profiteering scam.

What we have here is a quite repugnantly awful human being.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_ ... oness_Mone
By Youngian
Abernathy wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:28 pm A read through of Mone's Wikipedia entry is quite instructive. Multiple instances of lies, corruption, dissembling, greed, tax evasion, involvement in dodgy weight-loss businesses, and even a dose of racism thrown in for good measure. And that's before you even get to the PPE Medpro profiteering scam.

What we have here is a quite repugnantly awful human being.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_ ... oness_Mone
So many alarm bells it’s difficult to pull out a favourite sentence.
In 2017, Mone and her partner Doug Barrowman launched a £250 million residential development in Dubai which they claimed was to be the "first-ever development to be priced in bitcoin".
Abernathy liked this
By Andy McDandy
Even her big claim to fame - the ultimo bra - is a fake. She didn't invent shit, she just acquired the rights to sell it in the UK. But our media, best in the world, have the collective mind and maturity of a teenage boy who's just discovered beer and girls. And Cameron, well, what do you think?

I'd read her bio before, lots of unexplained gaps and sudden leaps in fortune. On the plus side, she's probably amazing in the sack.
By kreuzberger
Andy McDandy wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:20 pm On the plus side, she's probably amazing in the sack.
I doubt that very much. These schemies find everything absolutely dikkustin', apart from shagging minicab drivers for the fare home.

That to one, unsavoury side for a moment; it is "interesting" to see that she is being hung out to dry by the self-styled Scottish mafia. Him and his training shoes, the gazillionaires who flogged DX Communications to O2, the dancing car mechanic bloke - seemingly, this Senga is just too hot to handle, but not in a nice way.
By Rosvanian
kreuzberger wrote:
Andy McDandy wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:20 pm On the plus side, she's probably amazing in the sack.
I doubt that very much. These schemies find everything absolutely dikkustin', apart from shagging minicab drivers for the fare home.

That to one, unsavoury side for a moment; it is "interesting" to see that she is being hung out to dry by the self-styled Scottish mafia. Him and his training shoes, the gazillionaires who flogged DX Communications to O2, the dancing car mechanic bloke - seemingly, this Senga is just too hot to handle, but not in a nice way.
Not heard the word 'schemies' since I lived in Edinburgh in the late 80s. :lol: Is it still in common use? It hits close to home because I got a job in a bar in a 'scheme' and lasted about an hour. Said I'd left my jumper in the car and legged it. I'm sure the place featured in the post funeral scene in Trainspotting.
By Andy McDandy
It's an easy grift. Cheap to produce, placebo effect accounts for any unexpected benefits*. Plays well with the sort of person who believes there are cheat codes to life (see also: pickup artists and other 'system gamers').

*And if you do end up on the loo shitting your intestines out all day, well, that's just your body purging the toxins, innit?
By Abernathy
kreuzberger wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:28 pm
That to one, unsavoury side for a moment; it is "interesting" to see that she is being hung out to dry by the self-styled Scottish mafia.
I'm guessing she's a good chum of that loathsome homophobic Stagecoach cunt Brian Souter.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]