By Youngian
Reducing homelessness among ex service personal is a modest and worthy aim that could have bought some qudos to the government. Even if Mercer is a shit minister that couldn’t elevate his agenda, the government is even shittier and useless for not running with it when one of their own team has made a public commitment.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:14 pm
Interestingly both Mercer and his upcoming opponent, Fred Thomas were both regular army officers.

Johnny Minge as a lieutenant, but Fred was a captain.

As army officers remain in the reserve after they leave the services Thomas outranks the Minger, and so Minge should salute him and carry out his orders.
By kreuzberger
This is all summat to entertain us during that period which is known as "between the years" in Germany, I suppose. It seems that we have to "take a massive shit in (our own) garden" if his dreadful missus isn't here to deliver on her own threats. Oh, well.

Meanwhile, I have just ordered a thumping great block of Tomme de Savoie for the New Year's Eve raclette gathering. And, onwards we go.
By Oboogie
Abernathy wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:02 pm I like this lass. Not being a Twatter habitue, I've never really come across her before.
She's also on You Tube, she has her own channel and also frequently contributes to the Labour Social.
https://www.youtube.com/@supertanskiii
https://www.youtube.com/@laboursocial
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]