:pray: 50 % :laughing: 50 %
By Abernathy
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2 ... lack-women

Biggest Tory donor said looking at Diane Abbott makes you ‘want to hate all black women

Made a fucking massive fortune bagging NHS and government contracts, and coincidentally has slipped the Tories a cool 10 million knicker. Never heard of this wanker before, but what a massive CUNT.
Attachments
IMG_2249.jpeg
IMG_2249.jpeg (27.19 KiB) Viewed 3291 times
Arrowhead liked this
By Andy McDandy
Obscure businessman and donor suddenly of more interest than a high profile MP? Hmm.

I'd guess that for many of the papers, their problem is that what they really want is for the Tories to be more like Reform, not for Tories to actually go and join them because that just splits the right. Besides there's that tightrope of "can't just come out and say it, got to pretend to be decent people" when it comes to various -isms.

It's Brass Eye with the brass moustache sketch - "No, don't actually do it! Where's your self re-cocking-spect?".
By Abernathy
O'Brien on LBC this morning has been - rightly - incandescently furious at the Hester story and the sundry Tory apologists for Hester (Graham Stuart, Mel Stride, Jonathan Marland) appearing on news media this morning. Many people calling in, mostly black women, sharing the anger and disgust. Where is the minister for women and equalities (one K. Badenoch) on this - why is she silent ? What is the point of her brief ? Why isn't Sunak doing something ?

James does this so well, and is so valuable in holding the Tory Cuntocracy to account. More power to his elbow. Much more.
Tubby Isaacs, Watchman, Oboogie and 3 others liked this
By Spoonman
davidjay wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:49 pm I swear some of that lot would defend Hitler against the Labour Party.
I did think to myself what if Diane Abbott was ethnically Jewish & Hester made such comments in a similar vien. There would be no talk of "apologising & moving on", shit would hit the fan hard.
davidjay liked this
By Abernathy
It's a re-run of 30p Lee. Sunak and chums saying what Hester said was "wrong" but refusing to say why it was wrong - ie because it was racist, mysogynist, and inciteful of murder, just as they could not bring themselves to acknowledge that 30p's crap was Islamophobic.

We should "move on". Why? well, there are ten million reasons why.

Hard to believe what level of cuntery can possibly be next from these abject cunts.
Oboogie liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]