:sunglasses: 40 % :pray: 20 % :laughing: 40 %
By Bones McCoy
Posting today and demonstrating that the key to comedy is timing.

Global Britain stands up for democracy, good governance & the rule of law.

Today we are taking action to impose asset freezes & travel bans on those involved in serious corruption around the world through our newly announced corruption sanctions regime.
https://twitter.com/DominicRaab/status/ ... 7143882760
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:44 am
Boiler wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:33 am Mind you, what good will it do?
Quite, the UK wasn't an international lauging stock in 2008 with a leader whose words have no value.
We had'nt shat away all our international soft power on some sovereignty daydream in 2008.
Youngian, Nigredo liked this
By Dalem Lake
When I saw the Dominic Raab thread title, it reminded me of the "Dominic Raab and Associated Tossers" thread from Mailwatch years back.

Utterly baffling to think that the people in that thread, Raab, Truss, Patel, etc, were mere backbenchers back then but now are secretaries of state :roll:
kreuzberger, Tubby Isaacs, Nigredo and 2 others liked this
By Youngian
Dalem Lake wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:59 pm When I saw the Dominic Raab thread title, it reminded me of the "Dominic Raab and Associated Tossers" thread from Mailwatch years back.

Utterly baffling to think that the people in that thread, Raab, Truss, Patel, etc, were mere backbenchers back then but now are secretaries of state :roll:
Every morning I wake up and hope I’m Bobby Ewing but no, these people are cabinet ministers. This incredulity started over a decade ago
Dalem Lake liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
This all sounds a bit waffly.

Is he still on holiday while this is happening? So the only thing he can do from there is make and receive phone calls. Why didn't he say that? "Prioritizing" is the sort of thing you say when there's nothing concrete you can say you've done. And what does "quickly overtaken by events" mean?

Has he written this himself? Skilled civil servant drafter, after two days, would probably have done better.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]