:laughing: 100 %
By Youngian
Rub our fucking noses in it. The King is also granting his subjects permission to work for free for the coronation. In yer fucking dreams Charlie boy.
King Charles's coronation will be far from a slimmed down event. The three-day weekend at the beginning of May will include two grand processions, a religious service, a star-studded concert held at Windsor Castle, and a day of volunteering.

https://news.sky.com/story/king-charles ... s-12792388
By Youngian
Yug wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:01 pm I volunteer to go for a walk if it's nice, or sit indoors and play with Lego if it's raining. Tea and biscuits may also be consumed at some point.
Go for walk and then a local pub lunch. There’s the Thomas Paine at Thetford, the Lord Protectorate in Huntington or the Oliver Cromwell in St Ives.
Malcolm Armsteen, Watchman, davidjay and 1 others liked this
By soulboy
I took the dog for a good stomp around the stone circles of Avebury during Brenda's farewell. Sufficiently remote to avoid the coverage and no one thought to adorn the Neolithic structures with Union Flags for the duration. We did not lack for company.

With three whole days of "celebrations" to look forward to I will need to map out all the sarsen stones in my neck of the woods and carry out a proper tour.
By MisterMuncher
This stuff all makes me miss my old civil service job, and the multiple days of double time I would have been clocking up
By Yug
King Charles has told Prince Andrew he will no longer foot the bill for his live-in yoga instructor, according to reports.
Prince Andrew had submitted the £32,000 annual yoga fees to the privy purse, expecting it to be given the green light without any further questions.

But King Charles, Andrew's older brother, has told him that he has to pay for the live-in yoga instructor himself.

The Duke of York has been using the yoga teacher for several years, the Sun reported. The guru comes to live with Andrew in the Royal Lodge for a month at a time.

The instructor, a man, is said to work with Andrew using chanting, massages and holistic therapy.

The Queen used to sign off the yoga bill every year, but Charles is proving more parsimonious with the royal purse strings.

The King has reportedly told Andrew that indulgences such as the expensive yoga instructor are hard to justify in an era of belt tightening among the British public at large...

https://amp.lbc.co.uk/news/king-charles ... drew-yoga/
While Brenda was happy to indulge mummy's little nonce, Charlie seems to be a bit worried about the next Labour government looking to make savings and trimming the Civil List a bit. Act prudent now* and his taxpayer-funded gravy train might continue to run.

*Don't forget he trimmed down his New Hat Celebration Weekend to a mere £100 million.
By Yug
I sometimes wonder about the reading and comprehension skillz of my fellow Mail Watchers.

The instructor, a man...
As there has never been even the slightest suggestion that the Nonce Royal is anything other than heterosexual, I think some of the above posts may be somewhat wide of the mark. :lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]