:laughing: 75 % :cry: 25 %
By Watchman
Sorry, but I’m not falling for that blatant hoax; crayons are a lot thicker than that thin scrawl
By Abernathy
From Wiki :
When the Conservatives are in government, the officeholder is usually a member of the Cabinet holding a sinecure position such as Minister without Portfolio. Deputy or Vice Chairmen of the Conservative Party may also be appointed, with responsibility for specific aspects of the party. The Chairman of the Conservative Party is Richard Holden who has been in the role since 13 November 2023. The role of Deputy Chairman is currently held by four Members of Parliament, they are: Jack Lopresti, Nickie Aiken, Luke Hall and Matt Vickers. Positions of Vice Chairman are held by Saqib Bhatti (Business), Sara Britcliffe (Youth) and Alexander Stafford (Policy).
So the answer is no, they don’t really need 30p Lee. Arguably, he was doing a really piss-poor job as Vice Chair (being a thick cunt) anyway.
By kreuzberger
The man is a pitiable simpleton. He has a role (and probably a badge) which was doled out at nothing more relevant to the price of fish than an Asda regional managers' LinkedIn shindig, somewhere along the A50.

The remains of his career are measured in weeks if not hours, and his demise will be a national turning point, albeit unnoticed and without ceremony. Although it is a struggle to see through the fog, the country is so much better than Lee Anderson.
Dalem Lake liked this
By davidjay
kreuzberger wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:30 pm The man is a pitiable simpleton. He has a role (and probably a badge) which was doled out at nothing more relevant to the price of fish than an Asda regional managers' LinkedIn shindig, somewhere along the A50.

The remains of his career are measured in weeks if not hours, and his demise will be a national turning point, albeit unnoticed and without ceremony. Although it is a struggle to see through the fog, the country is so much better than Lee Anderson.
And as a result of his five years in Parliament the cunt will never have to do a proper job again.
By Crabcakes
Bones McCoy wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:50 pm I've heard the argument that fungus has evolved since then.

They argue that Wood rots (these days), rather than laying down generous seams of fuel for future civilisations.

I don't know enough to tell whether this is correct or not.
But if true, it means and end to coal.
Yep, this is correct. The biome is different now, and you just wouldn’t get the same result. Similarly, we can’t just shove a load of dead animals underground and get a load of 4 star down the line.
By davidjay
Crabcakes wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:03 pm
Bones McCoy wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:50 pm I've heard the argument that fungus has evolved since then.

They argue that Wood rots (these days), rather than laying down generous seams of fuel for future civilisations.

I don't know enough to tell whether this is correct or not.
But if true, it means and end to coal.
Yep, this is correct. The biome is different now, and you just wouldn’t get the same result. Similarly, we can’t just shove a load of dead animals underground and get a load of 4 star down the line.
But we do get fungus elected to Parliament.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]