:laughing: 75 % :cry: 25 %
By Oboogie
Yug wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:05 pm
The deputy prime minister has said Lee Anderson was suspended for using “the wrong words” in an anti-Muslim rant about Sadiq Khan on GB News - as Rishi Sunak continued failing to address the comments.

Oliver Dowden said Mr Anderson was given the chance to apologise for claiming the London mayor is controlled by “Islamists”, and would have kept the Tory whip if he had, but was eventually suspended for refusing to say sorry.

He also repeatedly refused to say that the comments were racist, insisting only that the MP had used “the wrong words”....

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 02107.html
Would the deputy prime minister care to tell us what the cuntservative party consider to be the right words to use when indulging in a little islamophobic hate-speech?
Dowden refused to agree the words were Islamophobic. He couldn't, because that would be to admit that Suella Braverman was guilty of the same offence and should also have the whip withdrawn. The Party line is that Anderson was wrong to personalise it by naming Sadiq Khan as a radical Islamist.
By Andy McDandy
In some cases it seems to be "you can't drink alcohol in the street around there/there are no pubs". One, there are plenty of "no public drinking" areas in towns and cities all over the country (I live in one; it was built as a designated dry area when Lancashire was the hub of the British temperance movement). Two, try wandering through the whitest, most middle class suburb you can find, swigging from a bottle of White Lightning, and see how long it takes before someone complains.

In which case the problem seems to be "Who does that guy think he is, telling me - a white man - what I can or cannot do?". Which is pretty fucking racist.
By Yug
Looking at the sort of people who go on about these no-go areas, I would assume that the locals don't want the fash and tbeir fellow-travellers wandering around the neighbourhood, so have created a hostile atmosphere for them. Which is quite understandable. I mean, who really wants the likes of Richard Littlejohn, Tommeh Ten-names, Lee Anderson, Manfrog, the EDL &c hanging around where you live? Everybody else is welcome.
By Andy McDandy
Yes, of course - Brittun Furst and their Landrover patrols, and giving "hot pork meals" to the homeless (and totally not making a note of who turns them down so they can come back to dole out a kicking later).

There have been times when I've been on predominantly white council estates and had abuse and invitations to fuck off thrown at me, mainly because I was wearing a suit.
By davidjay
Andy McDandy wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:12 pm In some cases it seems to be "you can't drink alcohol in the street around there/there are no pubs". One, there are plenty of "no public drinking" areas in towns and cities all over the country (I live in one; it was built as a designated dry area when Lancashire was the hub of the British temperance movement). Two, try wandering through the whitest, most middle class suburb you can find, swigging from a bottle of White Lightning, and see how long it takes before someone complains.

In which case the problem seems to be "Who does that guy think he is, telling me - a white man - what I can or cannot do?". Which is pretty fucking racist.
"Where have all the pubs gone?" is a familiar Islamophobic trope. Most of them have gone due to vanishing industry, cost, the smoking ban and the explosion of off-licences.
By Bones McCoy
davidjay wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:31 pm
Andy McDandy wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:12 pm In some cases it seems to be "you can't drink alcohol in the street around there/there are no pubs". One, there are plenty of "no public drinking" areas in towns and cities all over the country (I live in one; it was built as a designated dry area when Lancashire was the hub of the British temperance movement). Two, try wandering through the whitest, most middle class suburb you can find, swigging from a bottle of White Lightning, and see how long it takes before someone complains.

"Where have all the pubs gone?" is a familiar Islamophobic trope. Most of them have gone due to vanishing industry, cost, the smoking ban and the explosion of off-licences.
A few have succumbed to the type of Landlord who seems to have serious misfortunes with fires.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]