:laughing: 100 %
By Andy McDandy
Remake it in his own image, as he did with UKIP? That's his style. And the Conservative logo has advantages - brand recognition, legacy dating back through Thatcher, Churchill, back to Peel. Makes no difference that he's basically buying a scrappy Rolls Royce body and fitting a chicken chaser motor in it - it'll fool enough people for him to keep his foot in the door.
By satnav
I think if Reform had actually won one of the by-election or even come a respectable second place I could see some Tory MPs trying their luck especially in some of the red wall seats.

Jumping ship now would mean ditching all the constituency members who have campaigned for you over the years and relying on the Reform Party to magic up dozens of people willing to knock on door and deliver leaflets on your behalf.
By Tubby Isaacs
Unless the intention were to set up a GB News/ Telegraph career.

More from Brooks here. Labour winning elections by miles is a sign of disconnect. The bigger disconnect of couse is between GB News and what people actually care about. Presumably the votes for the Tories and Labour yesterday, far more than for Reform, didn't come from normal people.

By Tubby Isaacs
I've looked at the policy. They propose saving £100bn by cancelling HS2. And they get tens of billions out of energy companies, apparently. Other trifles include raising the income tax threshold to £20k, and raising inheritance tax threshold to £2m, and charging only 20% above that.

Is it just me or is this a complete contradiction? What's the voucher for if it's all free?
We must put the patient in charge by
having a voucher scheme so they can be
seen and treated promptly. Healthcare
will always, of course, remain free at the
point of delivery.
By Abernathy
Oboogie wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:52 pm Presumably Anderson thinks he has a better chance of retaining his seat as a Reform candidate than a Tory. Giving the Tories current polling, he may even be correct.
What does the panel think?
I think even a calculation like that is beyond the skill set of a thick-as-mince twat like Anderson. I think he has two chances of retaining his seat, whatever party mast he nails his colours to - zero and fuck all. He is destined to be a sad footnote in UK political history.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]