:laughing: 100 %
By Tubby Isaacs
Abernathy wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:55 am Caught the last 15 minutes of it, and yep, it was another multiple pile-up. She doesn’t know the price of a bus fare in London, what the starting salary of a police constable is, or even who is responsible for Hammersmith bridge. She “liked” a tweet that backed Trump’s lie that the 2020 presidential election was stolen and had to have it dragged out of her that she did not in fact agree that it was, said that she had never planned to be in politics at this level, and generally was a complete disaster. Hard to see how any London elector could conceivably vote for this total chump.

To Ferrari’s credit, he cannily asked the questions, though not especially probing or aggressive, that expose Hall’s inadequacies relentlessly.

Quite remarkable.
Thanks for doing this, so we don't have to.

But I did just listen to the Hammersmith Bridge bit. Hopeless. Mayor should get it fixed because he paid £30m to settle a very large industrial dispute. so he must have money in some "reserve pots", which she will look at.
By Malcolm Armsteen
An ULEZ aside...

We live on a fairly main road (not the South Circular, but busy at rush hours). We have noticed a drastic fall-off in the grit and soot on our inside windowsills, and presumably in our lungs...

So yay to ULEZ at Armsteen Towers.
By mattomac
Labour already seem in their GOTV mode which pretty much tells you were they are.

I know Stephen Bush was talking up a victory due to “sources”, I actually now have two “sources” and though they say it could be tough it’s suggested more along the lines of the new way it’s voted for and the GOTV thing.

One thing I hadn’t thought about with Shaun Bailey last time out was we were in the Conservative honeymoon period of the Vaccine. We assumed all incumbents would benefit but I’m not sure Khan would like Johnson and Drakeford (who followed up with council elections the following year so maybe that was just Drakeford).

So maybe there was a knock on and made it closer than it should.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]