:sunglasses: 27.6 % :pray: 13.8 % :laughing: 34.5 % 🧥 1.7 % :cry: 13.8 % :🤗 6.9 % :poo: 1.7 %
By Youngian
Speaking of Tory lunatics
A Conservative MP has called on the prime minister to appoint a ‘minister for flags’ in the latest sign that the party has completely lost its mind.

With child poverty rates spiralling, the MP for Crawley, Henry Smith, has looked to address the matters that really matter to the country – no mention yet of a minister for scones – and floated the possibility of a Government minister who is solely responsible for national symbols. https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/polit ... gs-371778/
By Andy McDandy
There's a nice bit on the Poke detailing how one organisation has plenty of form for redesigning, recolouring and generally twatting about with the union flag.

It's the Conservative Party.
By Bones McCoy
Ohh look, Liz Truss in the background.
There's a twitter thread with all sorts posting Happy Birthday selfies with the speaking toad.

If Big Chief I-Spy did a book of cunts ...

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Nigel%2 ... cal=trends

One trusts the kitchen staff at the birthday bash are supplying plenty of "special sauce".
By Bones McCoy
davidjay wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:26 am Imagine the absolute shitstorm if a senior Labour MP was seen at a function hosted by, say, Galloway?
Or, indeed, several gentlefolk of the press hobnobbing with extreme politicians.

Rome's on fire, the fiddler's gone home, and none of them give a shit anymore.
By Crabcakes
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:43 pm No surprise that Alicia Kearns and Caroline Noakes are on this list. I'm sure getting rid of the remaining presentable MPs is going to help.

Far be it from me to suggest that it’s not just common or garden shithousery, but isn’t it remarkable how that particular list of MPs is really diverse in terms of ethnicity and gender?

I wonder if there’s another meaning of ‘not conservative enough’ they’re hinting at? :roll:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]