:sunglasses: 33.3 % :pray: 11.1 % :laughing: 55.6 %
By Tubby Isaacs
Slightly awkwardly, the Tory chairman, Richard Holden, doesn't have a seat.

He can probably get one- there are, even now, safe seats available. But generally the carpetbagging isn't supposed to happen during the actual election campaign.

Chris Patten found being party chair wasn't exactly helpful to getting his constituency vote out. To do that, you put yourself about the constituency presenting yourself as a non partisan local champion- he was away from the constituency being Mr Nasty on national TV. Holden will no doubt go much further down the nasty road.
By davidjay
So... how was the campaign launched?

By having Sunak speaking outside during a downpour, thereby showing that as my nan would say, he hasn't got the sense to come in out of the rain.
By not thinking that someone with a big speaker would drown out the speech and be picked up on news broadcasts around the world.
By having former spin doctor Guto Harri going straight onto LBC and basically saying that protestors shouldn't be allowed to laugh at the Prime Minister.
By choosing Independence Day, therefore handing the most obvious line in political history to Labour.
By letting Sunak make "Vote for me, there's going to be a war" the main plank of his strategy.

The next few weeks promise to be Christmas.
Youngian, Samanfur liked this
By satnav
I do like the idea that Farage is just going to announce which constituency he is going to contest. So presumably there has been no proper selection process and he is going to fight the seat without doing any campaigning in the seat prior to selecting himself for the seat. Even his good friend Donald Trump went through the primary process before becoming the Republican candidate.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]