:sunglasses: 33.3 % :pray: 11.1 % :laughing: 55.6 %
By Yug
Abernathy wrote:Apparently, the nicotine-stained racist man-frog has said he doesn't intend to stand as a candidate at the election. Apparently, he's going to go and help Trump instead.
That's a shame. I was really really looking forward to seeing him fail to get elected to parliament.

Again.
By Bones McCoy
Yug wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:30 am
Abernathy wrote:Apparently, the nicotine-stained racist man-frog has said he doesn't intend to stand as a candidate at the election. Apparently, he's going to go and help Trump instead.
That's a shame. I was really really looking forward to seeing him fail to get elected to parliament.

Again.
Dolphins everywhere rue another missed opportunity.
By Tubby Isaacs
Abernathy wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:20 am Apparently, the nicotine-stained racist man-frog has said he doesn't intend to stand as a candidate at the election. Apparently, he's going to go and help Trump instead.
He literally says America is more important. Great patriotism.
Arrowhead liked this
By Samanfur
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:10 am 2 more Tory and 2 more Labour quitting.
I'm a bit surprised at James Grundy - who's wanted to be a Tory MP since he was at school - leaving after one term. But given that people were threatening to stab his parents after the Gaza ceasefire vote, I'm wondering if he's decided it's not worth it.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Things can get much worse than they are, with MPs publishing their own, locally tailored, manifestos to distinguish themselves from the generic party message. In 1997 a load of Tory MPs took money from a Eurosceptic non-Tory donor to promise they'd vote against the single currency, when it was Major's policy to wait and see.

By Samanfur
I got my first Tory circular of the campaign this morning. I genuinely wonder if that delivery was planned, or someone's been frantically on the 'phone to the people they pay for this (our local Tories don't do their own leafleting) since last night.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:17 pm The Tories still have 150 candidates to select. I thought you were supposed to take the enemy by surprise, not your own side.
I would accept the wisdom of Napoleon here.
By Bones McCoy
https://x.com/Psythor/status/1793538156568162666
Good luck to the broadcasters trying to schedule any election debates as there are 8pm Euro matches on…

June 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29, and 30,

And July 1 and 2.

(So I predict there will be a debate on Thursday 27th)

Have we overlooked a killer 5-d chess play by the Tories.
Sunak avoids tough debate, without appearing to dodge tough debate.
By Bones McCoy
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:46 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:17 pm The Tories still have 150 candidates to select. I thought you were supposed to take the enemy by surprise, not your own side.
I would accept the wisdom of Napoleon here.
One of the Cummings rump's been reading Sun Tzu (and holding the book upside down again).
By AOB
Bones McCoy wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:12 pm https://x.com/Psythor/status/1793538156568162666
Good luck to the broadcasters trying to schedule any election debates as there are 8pm Euro matches on…

June 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29, and 30,

And July 1 and 2.

(So I predict there will be a debate on Thursday 27th)

Have we overlooked a killer 5-d chess play by the Tories.
Sunak avoids tough debate, without appearing to dodge tough debate.
The BBC would shift a Euro game to another channel like BBC 3 or 4 or red button in a heartbeat. Not so much their precious Wimbledon. That's the issue. There could be nuclear rockets getting launched but they'd stick to the bitter end of whatever tennis match is going on and to hell with everything else. They won't shift a Wimbledon broadcast for anything. Two main channels at once from morning to night. Even after the advent of the internet they still persist with blanket coverage. Despite this, I would wager naming either single winners from last year would get single figure returns if a question on Pointless.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]