:sunglasses: 33.3 % :pray: 11.1 % :laughing: 55.6 %
By soulboy
AOB wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 8:23 am I find the "Rishi Lashes Out" the hardest part to believe of that statement.
I don't. Rishi launches an accurate, targeted attack; that is not credible. Losing his temper and flailing around uncontrollably; that's our Rishi.

The term also has a second meaning that again could apply.
to spend a large amount of money in a way that is unnecessary or that wastes it:

lash out (something) on something
He lashed out £5,000 on his daughter's wedding.
By Tubby Isaacs
Claire Coutihno is such a winner, she's channelling Jez.

"If you look at these smoke-free generation, he took a very bold decision to do something … It was controversial in certain quarters".

When it was put to her that he had not got this through, she went on:

"I think what he’s done is won the argument on it. And that is exactly what Rishi Sunak is like as a politician. I’ve known him a long time, and the whole time I’ve known him he’s been the kind of person who does take on big arguments."
By Youngian
Is Fast Eddie Davey invited to these debates or hasn’t Rishi the balls to debate him
AOB wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 8:23 am I find the "Rishi Lashes Out" the hardest part to believe of that statement.
Attachments
IMG_6474.jpeg
IMG_6474.jpeg (915.02 KiB) Viewed 829 times
Last edited by Youngian on Fri May 24, 2024 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoonman liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Youngian wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:37 am
Who is that dickhead? Desperately having to wheel out talentless nobodies.
The one on the left is Patrick Christys. The one on the right is the actual Tory Chairman. A post held in the past by heavyweights. Richard Holden doesn't even have a seat to fight in this election yet.
By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 10:57 am Posted after Starmer had agreed. This isn't the campaign of sure of its central strategic message. This is one flailing about for short term tactical wins.

That chain of tweets has not developed as GBeebies intended.

I despise twitter, but an drawn to it like a moth to a blowtorch.
I'm delighted to see plenty of good people, more erudite than I, are committed to sit in and contradict their tory-adjacent bullshit.
By Tubby Isaacs
Ah, they're saying he can retire on the spot and then run as an MP. I think Sunak's well within his rights to think "you didn't resign, so you're not a candidate". But as I say, I'm going with the "no place for proper Conservatives with Soggy Sunak in charge.

He's another one who's been disgracefully barred from showing his brilliance.

Spectacular lack of discipline already. Frost and Bannerman to join Reform during the campaign?

Arrowhead liked this
By Andy McDandy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 1:16 pm

Paul
1m
We need to get Hall into one of the 100 seats.
Hall, Lord Frost and a wild card such as Nasty Nick from Big Brother or Jim Davison....all rolled out as new canditates- call them the three amigos or something- talk about high exposure!
Such a shame we lost OJ Simpson recently. He'd have been right at home.

But seriously, a transient minor sleb from 25 years ago, and a past it tax dodging domestic abuser? If that's the best you can think of, you're better off just not thinking.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]