:sunglasses: 55 % :pray: 5 % :laughing: 30 % :poo: 10 %
By Arrowhead
I think Corbyn will probably win this, but I suspect the Labour leadership won't be especially bothered overall. Losing Islington North but regaining, say, Mansfield, Hartlepool, Bassetlaw etc from the Tories isn't a bad trade in the long run.

Same as Reform winning in their Boston & Skegness comfort zone, or the Greens likewise winning Bristol Central tells us very little overall.
By Abernathy
Personal votes for MPs standing as independents are nearly always over-estimated. Corbyn's personal vote in Islington North is no different. He might run Prafun Nargul fairly close, but I don't think he can win. Voters in Islington North want a Labour government and the Tories out. Voting for Corbyn isn't going to help get that.
By Youngian
Putin is the existential threat and somewhat concerned as to how much the construction of four nuclear subs announced by Starmer would eat into the defence budget. I’m assuming Russia can detect and track subs in the Baltic so it’s a lot of money for questionable effectiveness just to reassure the public you’re not Michael Foot.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]