:sunglasses: 34.8 % :pray: 13 % :laughing: 34.8 % :cry: 13 % :🤗 4.3 %
By Bones McCoy
Interesting rumours (claiming to be from reliable insiders) are emerging.

Why July 4th?
Rumour that the 1922ers dropped an ultimatum and Sunak snapped. He fuggen showedem!

Election now?
Body language experts, amateurs and speculators (do they differ), suggest he's reached the "Fuck this for a game of soldiers" point.
Doesn't care, his mind is already
Working on a T-bone steak à la carte Flying over to the Golden State
Going a bit shit, innit?
It looks as through the entire conservative machine was caught on the hop.
This is how they roll when they don't have the machinery of government and civil service to handle logistics.

Now (Part II)
A few economic indicators have ticked up.
Serious people don't operate on a single reading, but look for trends.
Two possible readings here.
The uptick's a blip before a continued drop - dive in now and hope to win a few low-information votes.
It's a continued recovery, let's hand over to Labour. Rubs chin. Even the Tories aren't that stupid.
By Abernathy
Not the vote-winner they think it is, I'd say, and a sure sign that they are desperately trying to win back nutjob voters thinking of voting for Reform UK.

On the other hand, I am really pleased to hear that Labour is almost certain to put extending the franchise to 16 and 17 year olds in the manifesto. Those votes are likely to be all but certain to be Labour votes.
By Tubby Isaacs
I knew I’d heard about the Shared Prosperity Fund before. but couldn’t place it exactly.

It’s actually the fund that replaced EU funding. So taking £1.5bn a year out of that is, um, interesting.

Not just Brexit promise broken but levelling up promise too.

Wouldn’t be surprised is MPs in eg Cornwall run a mile from this.
By Bones McCoy
Abernathy wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 10:33 pm Not the vote-winner they think it is, I'd say, and a sure sign that they are desperately trying to win back nutjob voters thinking of voting for Reform UK.

On the other hand, I am really pleased to hear that Labour is almost certain to put extending the franchise to 16 and 17 year olds in the manifesto. Those votes are likely to be all but certain to be Labour votes.
Particularly if the best Tory offer is a tour of duty somewhere east of Kharkiv.
By Youngian
A press-ganged army of teenagers sounds like a dangerous liability on the battlefield beyond cannon fodder. And ‘Doing community service’ is contemptuous of the skills and aptitudes needed to work in the care sector. Unless they mean picking up litter while labour shortages grow due to immigration curbs.
Yug liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]