:sunglasses: 33.3 % :pray: 11.1 % :laughing: 55.6 %
By Bones McCoy
satnav wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 10:20 pm Dowden is deputy Prime Minister because he is Rishi Sunak's closest political ally. He is a mediocre MP who has been pretty average in every role that he has been given. With so many senior Tory MPs throwing in the towel hopefully Dowden will end up doing even more media work for the Tories.
Last seen having the arse ripped out of his trousers by Angela "crusher" Rayner during the battle of the ginger deputies.
But, but, twaade uwnions
By Youngian
Didn’t Cameron float voluntary national/community service or was it Hague, Howard etc as well?
Next week: Ministers to work at the coalface.

Lonely sane Tory Danny Finkelstein looks very chirpy
Ayesha Hazarika, "One of my jobs under Tory Blair was to help set up these photos.. We'd be looking for exit signs.. Avoiding moron at the back of his head.. Those were the basic things"

"Hand on heart, this is the worst campaign launch I have ever seen.. This is the kind of thing that even The Thick Of It wouldn't be able to dream or write about"

Rachel Johnson, "Things can only get better.. Things can only get better"
https://www.threads.net/@implausibleblo ... mjdmPutRfw
By Tubby Isaacs
Youngian wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:50 am Didn’t Cameron float voluntary national/community service or was it Hague, Howard etc as well?
Cameron actually brought something fairly low key in. Surely Mr Long Term Strategic Plan has built on that as a step towards full national service, right? Wrong.

By Watchman
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 12:54 pm Ha ha ha. Delivering prescriptions for free is hardly an "opportunity", is it?

In fairness to Keegan, she probably only heard about this last night.

Delivering prescriptions? “Where do we sign up” says Renton, Spud, Sick Boy, and Begbie
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
This is what Seb got involved with when he was university age.
He was media editor of the student newspaper Palatinate,[1][5] and manager of Purple Radio, a student radio station where he also presented a show.[

Payne volunteered for Conservative Campaign Headquarters during the 2010 general election campaign.
Public service? Or a young media hack burnishing his CV?

Clearly it worked, because he was taken on by the Telegraph in 2011. But I hope his scheme adopts a similarly generous definition of "acquiring skills for employment".
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]