:sunglasses: 23.1 % :pray: 7.7 % :laughing: 69.2 %
By Bones McCoy
Abernathy wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:05 pm Hang on a minute. I thought Laura K. was meant to be a blatant Tory shill ?
Not if you're standing where Toby "Freeze Peach" Young is.

We can discuss Kuenssberg's scorecard if you like:
Another election, three more "whoopsies" which completely coincidentally played the tory tune.
Dalem Lake liked this
By Bones McCoy
satnav wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 10:17 pm Apparently after GBNews offered a voluntary redundancy scheme to cut cost the response was overwhelming with a large number of staff rushing to leave a sinking ship.
I hope none were foolish enough to consider offers to run for vacant Tory constituencies.
mattomac liked this
By Bones McCoy
GB News could face Ofcom punishment after breach

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cyxxlge97deo
Ofcom has said it is considering a statutory sanction against GB News, after the channel was found to have broken due impartiality rules.

The broadcast regulator announced in February it was investigating a Q&A session which saw Prime Minister Rishi Sunak take questions from the public.

On Monday, Ofcom said it had concluded the programme, called People's Forum: The Prime Minister, broke its broadcasting rules.

"Given this represents a serious and repeated breach of these rules, we are now starting the process for consideration of a statutory sanction against GB News," Ofcom said.
By Youngian
Bones McCoy wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 12:59 pm GB News could face Ofcom punishment after breach

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cyxxlge97deo
Ofcom has said it is considering a statutory sanction against GB News, after the channel was found to have broken due impartiality rules.

The broadcast regulator announced in February it was investigating a Q&A session which saw Prime Minister Rishi Sunak take questions from the public.

On Monday, Ofcom said it had concluded the programme, called People's Forum: The Prime Minister, broke its broadcasting rules.

"Given this represents a serious and repeated breach of these rules, we are now starting the process for consideration of a statutory sanction against GB News," Ofcom said.
I’m assuming the transgression was the lack of diverse opinion among the audience. Sounds like small beer compared to the far right poison this channel spews out on a daily basis.
By Youngian
satnav wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 10:55 pm All the stations presenters are convinced that certain people want to see the channel closed. I think this is a ridiculous suggestion I quite like the idea that all the right wing nutjobs are now all on one channel that can easily be avoided.
GBN sets a dangerous precedent that there is no such thing as balanced news reporting or objective truths. Highlighting facts that zealots and dumbarses don’t want to hear is liberal/lefty bias in their heads.
By Tubby Isaacs
Another of the better known ones at GB News has been sacked.

I still can't believe that the BBC let The Money Programme die. I'd have thought Finance was something GB News could have gone for, which they could have done within the regular GB News framework. No shortage of "businessmen with a sense of destiny" to do that. But I guess, it cost more money that having another hour moaning about rainbow lanyards.

By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 2:38 pm Two GB News presenters here. Bev Turner, obviously, and Rebecca Jane who I've never heard of.

As someone BTL puts it, "Rebecca, you think Bev has proof that her theories are right but are holding back because the details were revealed in a private conversation with Matthew Sweet?"

So she turns around, and she's like .......
By satnav
With Rees-Mogg, Lee Anderson, Nigel Farage and Philip Davies about to step away from GB News over the election period the station is worried that it might be understaffed for the next 6 weeks. Its remaining presenters could end up having to work double shifts to plug the gaps.

If only they were part of a union they would be able to rebel against these unacceptable working practices.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]