:laughing: 100 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
safe_timber_man wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:02 pm This is just a lovely day really, isn't it? Sun's out, democracy prevailing, people generally quite happy. And in a few months the Tories face electoral oblivion. We might just be getting back to making Britain British again!
We can hope.
By Abernathy
Well, we’re still waiting for the declaration, but by cracky it looks like we’ve only gone and feckin’ done it.

Could have been better had muslim Labour voters not been induced to get their blood up over Gaza by Galloway’s stooge, but fuck it, we’ll take that.
Oboogie liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Abernathy wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:51 pm Well, we’re still waiting for the declaration, but by cracky it looks like we’ve only gone and feckin’ done it.

Could have been better had muslim Labour voters not been induced to get their blood up over Gaza by Galloway’s stooge, but fuck it, we’ll take that.
I wouldn't put it quite like that.

But great result.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Why not? It's accurate.

Also - Street was sunk by Reform. (30,000) - must be galling to be defeated partly because a bunch of chancers with no ability to actually run anything tackle you from behind.
Oboogie liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Not sure cutting HS2 helped the Tories in the West Midlands.

Would it have been so difficult to keep the extension to Crewe on the table? What was the point of cutting that? Gamechanging amounts of money to be recouped from selling back land? Or was it a coup de theatre pulled out of Rishi's arse?
Arrowhead liked this
By Abernathy
Just posted by a rather witty Facebook friend :
Just spotted on Ebay: Yellow hard hat for sale. Has been extensively photographed at many construction sites and protracted tram works in the West Midlands since 2017. It's still in mint condition as it has never actually seen a proper days work. No longer needed due to dramatic change in circumstances. Size would be a perfect fit for a small mind.
Yug liked this
By Youngian
Yep, absolute fuck up. I can't make out if the London was a cunning whisper to distract that got out of hand, or whether they genuinely believed it.

AFAIK the rumour was ignited by Labour activists detecting apathy and low turnout on the doorstep. Not that Mayor Susan Hall would have done much to revive the reputation of the Tory Party.
By Philip Marlow
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:59 pm Why not? It's accurate.
Possibly because at least some of these voters can get pissed off on their own, no sinister outside agitators required.

Meanwhile, the best and brightest continue to glory in Sadiq Khan’s victory.

Laurence Fox is apparently leaving London. Lee Kern is apparently leaving the country. I’d say David Collier has at last gone full mask off, but that happened a while ago in fairness.

Would it be petty to say that I’m really enjoying this?
Arrowhead liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
Philip Marlow wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 9:52 pm
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:59 pm Why not? It's accurate.
Possibly because at least some of these voters can get pissed off on their own, no sinister outside agitators required.
It's the verdict of the Labour Party and of the Workers' Party...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]