:sunglasses: 40 % :laughing: 40 % :cry: 20 %
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:05 pm
Bones McCoy wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:39 pm This does mean that we could all dial in and ensure that he does the "semi drowned in rotten fish guts" challenge each half week.

That would be awful.
Hancock’s bath hour
Excellent, excellent.
Every movement needs a three word slogan.
By Bones McCoy
Crabcakes wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:41 pm Based on his other media excursions, I think his motivation is that he thinks he’s a misunderstood but really likeable guy as opposed to a fucking ghoul who could literally have saved lives - or at least his integrity - if he’d stood up to Johnson and Sunak and demanded lockdown earlier, but instead was too busy banging his assistant.

I remember an article at the time describing how his kids had to be woken up in the middle of the night to be told he was leaving and why once the affair became public. That’s how I’ll remember Matt Hancock no matter how much koala anus he ingests for pennies - a pathetic arsehole who runs from his self-created problems with barely a flicker of concern for the collateral damage.
Based on that, I hope they're using real drop-bears this year.
By satnav
Apparently Hancock has been claiming that going on the show will bring him closer to voters. This is a bit rich from an MP who didn't visit his constituency at all for over a year during the Covid pandemic yet he managed to find plenty of time to visit his mistress.

I also know for a fact that he has gone to great lengths to try and acquire a house in a very posh village in his constituency where one of his neighbours would be mega rich Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum. So he clearly wants to get closer to the voters but only the very rich ones.
By Youngian
No conversations about politics or Hancock telling us how marvelous his constituents are, will make the final cut.
Matthew Wright told friends that the whole thing was a piece of piss as he spent most of the time talking about bands to Steve Davis. No footage made it to the screen of Steve and Matt debating the best Gong album.
Arrowhead liked this
By Watchman
Puts it all into perspective…..CUNT

Matt Hancock’s I’m a Celeb appearance ‘insulting’, says bereaved daughter
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... SApp_Other
By Youngian
Watchman wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:01 pm Puts it all into perspective…..CUNT

That’s a bit Daily Maily. Minister caught speeding, ring up and ask grieving mother whose child was knocked down and killed what she thinks of speeding.
By Abernathy
Youngian wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:34 am
Watchman wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:01 pm Puts it all into perspective…..CUNT

That’s a bit Daily Maily. Minister caught speeding, ring up and ask grieving mother whose child was knocked down and killed what she thinks of speeding.
Well, perhaps. But it's totally valid. You don't have to have been directly bereaved by Hancock's malevolent incompetence to find him being paid hundreds of thousands of pounds to dodge his parliamentary duties and go on TV and attempt to re-invent himself as a jolly cuddly celeb utterly and disgustingly reprehensible.
Malcolm Armsteen liked this
By Oboogie
You know what I'm not seeing in this story?
Where's the backlash against ITV for their role in a blatant attempt to rehabilitate Hancock (and by implication Johnson)?
If Hancock had been invited onto a BBC show (eg Strictly), Twitter would be a sea of froth demanding sackings and privatisation.
But it's good old ITV, so they get a free pass.

I also feel some sympathy for Hancock's campmates. I don't actually know who they are, but I can't imagine they're happy. They signed up to eat anus and crawl through insects, nobody warned them they were going to be asked to be civil to that cunt. There's grounds for appearance fee renegotiations.
By Samanfur
Give it time. The hypocrisy of this is gaining traction:

Mike Tindall 'under investigation for Covid rule breach' after I'm A Celebrity staff joke

Mike Tindall is reportedly being investigated for potentially breaching I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here's strict Covid-19 rules.

Zara Tindall's husband, 44, is said to have potentially broken the regulations as he was photographed playing and joking around with a crew member.

It has been claimed that cast and crew were told to remain at least two metres apart at all times.

But, Mike was snapped giggling while he seemingly caught the female worker off guard and pretended to throw her off the pier inbetween shooting scenes for the ITV show.
By Abernathy
Oboogie wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:04 pm You know what I'm not seeing in this story?
Where's the backlash against ITV for their role in a blatant attempt to rehabilitate Hancock (and by implication Johnson)?
If Hancock had been invited onto a BBC show (eg Strictly), Twitter would be a sea of froth demanding sackings and privatisation.
But it's good old ITV, so they get a free pass.

I also feel some sympathy for Hancock's campmates. I don't actually know who they are, but I can't imagine they're happy. They signed up to eat anus and crawl through insects, nobody warned them they were going to be asked to be civil to that cunt. There's grounds for appearance fee renegotiations.

I so agree. It is fucking disgraceful that some ITV executive actually signed off on paying a disgraced former minister 400 fucking grand to duck out of parliament and attempt to rehabilitate himself on a shit celeb “reality” show. Fucking disgraceful. Cunt should be in the fucking gaol.

Appaerently, Boy George isn’t happy. He can’t be the only one.
Oboogie liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]