By satnav
Sajid looked very shifty on Sky News this morning when Kay Burley was quizzing him about his business dealings shortly before he became an MP. When he was a non-dom he loan one of his brothers a large sum of money for just one day supposedly to help him set up a business. This was seen as a convenient way of bringing some of his non-dom earning back into this country whilst avoiding any taxes. Sajid didn't give a great deal away and he was clearly choosing his words very carefully.
By Watchman
Boiler wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:24 pm NHS ‘doesn’t need any more money’, says Sajid Javid

Yes, he's using THE FUCKING NETFLIX ANALOGY AGAIN.
Yeah, red bus, side of!
By MisterMuncher
Just tweeted that he's standing down as an MP at the next election.

By the time the rats realise the ship is sinking there'll be no one left at this rate
By Bones McCoy
Abernathy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:42 pm Why do they always say that going their job has been "an incredible privilege"? Are we supposed to think they're fucking humble ?
Yeah, we can all see it's a privilege when they're in there with their expenses and subsidies.
But still bitching about the poorest getting penny here or there.
By kreuzberger
My uncle - well, he's not really an uncle but some kind of cousin or something, although he is a little older than me and I have always loved him to bits - he was standing behind Portillo in Bath on that fateful evening of 1997 and laughing his tits off as the count was declared on live telly.

These bastards are trying to deprive us of that, aren't they?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]